Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Finally grew some balls and went on Tinder

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
I must have swiped about 250 girls. 0 matches. Ignorance was bliss. It really is over.

Never began brother

Welcome to the final blackpill.

Overload

Want some more suicide fuel? Go make a Chadfish profile and see how he matches with EVERY SINGLE GIRL.

Want some more suicide fuel? Go make a Chadfish profile and see how he matches with EVERY SINGLE GIRL.

I already did a chadfish account a while back, that’s what makes it so much worse.

Waste of time, read a book instead.

Tinder is were a man see how much he is worthy to foids, I wish more guys would make a account and see what foids really think about them, but a lot of cucks will cope saying "Uh Huh TiNdEr iS NoT ReAl LifE", but if a part of them see the truth we will be closer to the begin of the new era.

If you use chad as a profile picture, you’ll find out things that you never knew about yourself. Like how you’re a creative genius and how your personality is so unique. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Tinder is were a man see how much he is worthy to foids, I wish more guys would make a account and see what foids really think about them, but a lot of cucks will cope saying "Uh Huh TiNdEr iS NoT ReAl LifE", but if a part of them see the truth we will be closer to the begin of the new era.

Real life isn't real life bro.

How about some more suicide fuel on top of this. Make a female profile and look at all of your competition and realise there is no point in trying to compete.

How about some more suicide fuel on top of this. Make a female profile and look at all of your competition and realise there is no point in trying to compete.

This is honestly what broke me the most.

>being on tinder while not being gigachad:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: u´re about to get the black pill shoved in your ass and your mouth at the same time. just KEK at incels trying to play in the game that is LITERALLY designed for the 10/10 peeps. That´s like going to a nightclub while incel, XD. :lul::lul::lul:

>being on tinder while not being gigachad:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: u´re about to get the black pill shoved in your ass and your mouth at the same time. just KEK at incels trying to play in the game that is LITERALLY designed for the 10/10 peeps. That´s like going to a nightclub while incel, XD. :lul::lul::lul:

I know man I know. I should have known better. On some new pills and they’ve reduced my anxiety a little so I gained a false sense of confidence I think.

I know man I know. I should have known better. On some new pills and they’ve reduced my anxiety a little so I gained a false sense of confidence I think.
:lul::lul::lul: it´s alright, that´s what the blackpill is there for, to bring you back to reality :feelsokman:

Fucking hell it hurts so much knowing even my looksmatches are giggling at Chads cheesy opener, who himself is swimming in matches.

I must have swiped about 250 girls. 0 matches. Ignorance was bliss. It really is over.

Never ever use that app again.

I even fuckkng paid for it.

Its a hostile lookism territory.

That's why i gave up for real

This is chads result if it makes you feel any better

imgur.com/gallery/ygJIQCw

tinder is unfiltered eugenics on men

Came off tinder (obviously). Probably being mocked by atleast one group of foids out there. FML

Tinder is one of the best way to blackpill yourself.

I must confess I'm too much of a coward to try Tinder. I have not reached true ego death yet, and I'd prefer to come to it on my own terms - less risk of brain damage.

Given my asymmetrical face, bulby nose, and fucked up eyes, though, I have quite an idea.

Tinder is definitely not real life bro.

If you use chad as a profile picture, you’ll find out things that you never knew about yourself. Like how you’re a creative genius and how your personality is so unique. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Meanwhile I literally drew the pic in my avatar and I'm a homeless retard with an IQ of 2, couldn't draw a circle to save his life.
Given my asymmetrical face, bulby nose, and fucked up eyes, though, I have quite an idea.

Fontaine as a Jew meme intensifies.

Im scared to use tinder incase someone irl notices me. I also have extreme camera shyness, everytime i take a picture i cant help but hate my face.

Damn. That hits hard.

im amazed you can call yourself an incel and your ONLY just trying tinder now JFL.

plenty of nottryingcels here.

Im scared to use tinder incase someone irl notices me. I also have extreme camera shyness, everytime i take a picture i cant help but hate my face.

I actually cucked out and bought Tinder pro or whatever, set my location to a comparable city on the other side of the world. Still paranoid I will be mocked and turned into a meme or something on twitter.
im amazed you can call yourself an incel and your ONLY just trying tinder now JFL.

plenty of nottryingcels here.

Yeah and I was better off not trying.

Last edited:

Just set your location in another country, nobody will know who you are.

Even if you did get one or two matches, you simply would not be able to tally that into actual dates. Matching IS THE FIRST STEP of a lengthy process going something like this:

1) Match
2) Message and get a reply back
3) Acquire a phone number
4) Arrange a date

Each one of those steps would result in significant amounts of ghosting. You'd have to swipe tens of thousands of women to maybe get one actual date out of it.

Never ever use that app again.

I even fuckkng paid for it.

Its a hostile lookism territory.
incel using tinder is like cracks dealers selling drugs to the police

Try tinder,BUT IN SEA. You still have a oportunitie there!

I got 2 matches in 10 month on tinder, both were bots. Meanwhile Gigachad friend of mine gets >30 matches in one evening :feelsrope:

Thi
I got 2 matches in 10 month on tinder, both were bots. Meanwhile Gigachad friend of mine gets >30 matches in one evening :feelsrope:
This never fails to upset me.

Damn those hoes.

NO ROMANCE FOR US

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Tinder is the entire world, distilled down to its purest essence.

A person who understands basic economics and statistics. Just fucking kek at thinking an IT larper would use a Goebbels quote as their signature. Any scientifically minded person understands why it's incorrect to draw definitive conclusions about the real world on the basis of Tinder experiments, where the male to female ratio is more than 50:1. Come back and talk to me about Tinder once you've corrected for this massive disparity and we'll talk, boyo

COPE
https://www.bustle.com/articles/154205-heres-how-many-women-vs-men-use-tinder