Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Finally got to play PS2 games.

Jealous Freak

Jealous Freak

The outcast of society
But on a ps2 emulator, lol. I mean, I have a ps2 slim that I got as a kid, but I only had like 4 games on it and I never played anything else because my family didn't care about that stuff and didn't buy me anything so often.
I don't like playing modern shit as it seems soulless to me, so I installed PCSX2 and now I'm enjoying games I never played for the first time.
Among the ones I've wanted to try for a long time were Bully, GTA Liberty City Stories, and Spider-Man 2.

just download the games on a usb and play theem with the ps2 ,the simulator is slow asf

But on a ps2 emulator, lol. I mean, I have a ps2 slim that I got as a kid, but I only had like 4 games on it and I never played anything else because my family didn't care about that stuff and didn't buy me anything so often.
I don't like playing modern shit as it seems soulless to me, so I installed PCSX2 and now I'm enjoying games I never played for the first time.
Among the ones I've wanted to try for a long time were Bully, GTA Liberty City Stories, and Spider-Man 2.
Ok GrAYcel

Nice :feelscomfy:
PS2 is the best console

God of War mogs

The OG Playstation mogs

I like it too.
Tbh PS2 is my childhood console, the one I played when I was an innocent kid, where my life wasn't too fucked up, so it brought me good memories and imo it's unbeatable, but I know I'm not really objective tho.

just download the games on a usb and play theem with the ps2 ,the simulator is slow asf
Works fine for me, you probably didn't set it up correctly.

Resident Evil 4 is a must.

Never played videos games as a child because ethnic parents. Now I can play these games with emulators but It is not enjoyable, probably as a kid I would have liked it.