Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Finally got my fucking hands on some reeses PUFFS

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Its over
★★★★★
Package was in french btw but idc, ITS REESES PUFFS REESES PUFFS EAT EM UP EAT EM UP EAT EM UP EAT EM UP

View: https://youtu.be/wvqapzxp5yI

They dont sell this in my country, Reason im so fucking happy i got my hands on it, REESES is my fav choccy!

How is resee' peanut butter cups?

they used to taste good in the past but i tbink my taste buds are acting up
Ye if you eat alot of goyslop the quality of your tastebuds will decrease as it gets used to it, I rarely eat sweets so i feel it intense!

How is resee' peanut butter cups?
GOOD, I suggest bite in the middle and feel it then drag it inwards to your mouth.

Another way is to push the middle which can be pushed and eat that first then the rest of the reeses will look like a ring, Or just shove the whole thing down your throat, It has different immersions and tastes powers.

GOOD, I suggest bite in the middle and feel it then drag it inwards to your mouth.

Another way is to push the middle which can be pushed and eat that first then the rest of the reeses will look like a ring, Or just shove the whole thing down your throat, It has different immersions and tastes powers.
I see I will have to buy myself one i guess

got reeses puffs in bowl WOW
now my days on cruise control WOOOOW

Enjoy the cereal brocel :feelsPop: