Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Finally Got contacts

Broly

Broly

you're not the real heroes
-
no more am I a glasses wearing nerd. It felt weird putting it on and had difficulty putting it on the first time however the 2nd time I tried to put it on, I got it first try XD. Well anyway it still feels really weird I can see without my glasses, doesn’t feel real at all. I also have a new pair of glasses coming in soon. Hugo boss frames, you know what that means kek.

It feels better now that I won’t have to worry about my glasses getting in my way when I’m doing something.

Any other contactcels

What does it matter if you wear glasses or not I don't get it.

I have to wear glasses but I only wear them at home because I almost never go anywhere anyway and when I do I just don't wear them. It's not like you'll be blind if you don't wear glasses.

Never understood why people wear contacts why bother.

Tho I will wear contacts but for a different reason. I will change my eye color with eye-color-contacts. I will wear those because I have subhuman bronze eyes.

What does it matter if you wear glasses or not I don't get it.

I have to wear glasses but I only wear them at home because I almost never go anywhere anyway and when I do I just don't wear them. It's not like you'll be blind if you don't wear glasses.

Never understood why people wear contacts why bother.

Tho I will wear contacts but for a different reason. I will change my eye color with eye-color-contacts. I will wear those because I have subhuman bronze eyes.
I look worse with glasses and also although I don’t play much rn, when I play soccer it’s easier.
Huge boss

Stop trying to contact me bro!

Getting contacts and putting on some muscle was life changing for me. Not that it helped me ascend but it did help me not get bullied. When I was a skinny nerd women would pick on me all the time now they're afraid I'm gonna rape them lmao. Ogremaxxing is worth a try if you're tired of being disrespected

Im thinking of getting glasses for my astigmatism, some people have said I also look good in glasses, does glassesmaxxing work?

I can't bother getting contacts and glasses makes me look goofy. I'll just live with my severe myopia and astigatism.

No glasses is a big W for being less of an incel.

My glasses make me more incel and make my looks far lower than without them. I hate em my vision is shit