Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

finally getting a gaming pc

dahmerdyl

dahmerdyl

Greycel
fucking finally. recommend games to me because now i can actually play them. had only a switch for two years. feels good. :whitepill:

fucking finally. recommend games to me because now i can actually play them. had only a switch for two years. feels good. :whitepill:
42520.jpg

What specs is your rig? Looking at getting a gaming pc myself but need some ideas.

What specs is your rig? Looking at getting a gaming pc myself but need some ideas.
im such a noob to all of this man idk, i just used a company in my country that builds em for you from scratch

Niceee :panties: What genres are you into

Call of duty games ,start with cod 4 and go for everything

Especially bo1 and 2 and Cold War

im such a noob to all of this man idk, i just used a company in my country that builds em for you from scratch
:fuk:
bro they can rip you off easily. dont do that again.

Call of duty games ,start with cod 4 and go for everything

Especially bo1 and 2 and Cold War
thanks man, ive been playing destiny 2 so far and its pretty good, will try out COD 4 when i can

:fuk:
bro they can rip you off easily. dont do that again.
oh yeah i know, got a friend to help me out with the logistics. working really well so far. only thing holding it back is my shitty monitor

Australia
use this site to for torrenting single player games, no need to waste money if its not an online game. this site is safe and dont have malwares

as for online try quake champions its free on steam, csgo but i heard its trash is australia

thanks man, ive been playing destiny 2 so far and its pretty good, will try out COD 4 when i can
You can play the campaigns by order black ops ones are really great except 3