Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Finally found a movie I loved as a child!

• Thread starter Mod King Xerxes
  • Start date
Mod King Xerxes

Mod King Xerxes

You will find that I am kind.
★★★★★
The movie is titled “The Bride”.

It’s supposed to be another take on the Frankenstein character/movie/book/etc and some cuck reviewer said it was bad or poorly received at the time. Meh, even if that’s true “I” enjoyed it and “I” dare “I” say have much better taste in movies than any normie.

So anyway yeah.

The movie is also about a based dwarfcel played by the late dwarf actor David Rappaport (he sadly committed suicide in the early 90’s by shooting himself in the chest after having battled depression most of his life).

Anyway the based dwarfcel becomes great friends with a based ogre cel (probably the monster character created by the Dr. Frankenstein character) and they travel across the countryside seeking fame, fortune and adventure while based dwarfcel rides atop his buddy’s back/is carried but of course they inevitably end up in a circus (probably as part of its freak show act) because well you know normies and their sick tastes in amusements and all.

Anyway Rappaport makes his character so charming you can’t help but envy the friendship the two brocels share.

Of course an evil normie (I think the normie was a fellow jealous circus performer jealous because the based bros were making all the money and getting all the attention so he just had to sabotage it) makes sure that their grand friendship is tragically cut “short” (pun intended).

I began to remember this movie and was able to ultimately track it down because of David’s unforgettable voice. As a huge Star Trek TNG fan I own the series on Blu Ray and saw a dwarf actor in the deleted scenes of the episode “Most Toys” featuring Data which had to be quickly recast and filmed all over again because of David’s suicide.

So when I remembered the based dwarf movie I needed to find the actors name and remembered David was originally in TNG also so a quick look and scan through of IMDb from there is all it took to find the movie.

I’m posting about this here because I think it’d be a good entertainment cope for any of you that might want to track it down to watch it.

I also think about the movie whenever I watch or think about The Green Mile movie where Michael Clarke Duncan’s character tells Tom Hank’s character it’s ok to go through with executing him even though he’s not guilty because he doesn’t have a buddy to be with in the outside world to tell him where they are going or why etc.

It’s like the movies parallel eachother in that Clarke’s John Coffee is tall and huge just like the Frankenstein monster in “The Bride” movie but he doesn’t have a based little buddy to help him feel at home in the world.:cryfeels:

View: https://youtu.be/zM8t2pOyEPM

Yeah, I recently found a cartoon I loved as a child.