Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Finally figured out how showers help you get girls

• Thread starter Thisclosetoendingit
  • Start date
T

Thisclosetoendingit

Greycel
So after much reluctance I finally caved in my normie friends advice to take a shower hoping it would get me a girl.
So this is what happened, first off I used only boiling water wich burned off all my extra fat and made me leaner but the floor was kind of slippery so I hit my face on the ground twice and now my cheekbones are swollen then I took his advice and used some sort of shampoo he gave me wich instantly regrew all of the hair on my head and gave me a pretty nice beard instead of the pubes I had on my face then I used a special calcium infused soap he also gave me and scrubbed really hard by the end of the shower i was 6’4 (grew 10 whole inches) also when I was rinsing the shampoo and soap mixed around my crotch making my penis grow to 10 inches for some reason and finally after all of this when I stepped out of the shower in noticed I had blond hair and whiter skin (turns out the soap and shampoo both had potent bleach in them) so yea basically after I dried up I went for a walk in the park and now I ended up with a harem so guys the legends are true all you need to do to escape inceldom is to take more showers hope this helps.

Forced meme.

Strong 24th post, lots of potential with this one.

Looks like the solution was in front of us all along

just bathe in boiling water br0