Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Finally exited NEETdom

H

Hopefulvolcel

Banned
-
After being hardcore NEET for about 8 months I’m finally coping in a more productive way. I started university on Monday October 1st and I already completely finished a class. Since it’s hard for me to explain how classes work I’m going to drop the name of my school. Look up western Governors University.

Good job, maybe educationmaxx can be your way out

Good luck man

SemiNEETing is the way to go. I plan on doing that as well.

Great job! I hopr I'm able to leave NEETdom too, I'm already two years in..

Nice way to get doxxed

i was neet for 5 years, being left dependent on other people was a worse stress than any of the jobs i've had

i was neet for 5 years, being left dependent on other people was a worse stress than any of the jobs i've had

It's the worst feeling in the world. I feel emasculated beyond comprehension. I don't deserve to even call myself a man being dependent on my mother. Wish I was NT and could work amongst the normies instead of being a subhuman aspie

It's the worst feeling in the world. I feel emasculated beyond comprehension. I don't deserve to even call myself a man being dependent on my mother. Wish I was NT and could work amongst the normies instead of being a subhuman aspie

I can relate so much....