Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Finally deleted my social media accounts

Geryon

Geryon

I'm Nuclear
-
Thought I'd get anywhere by social maxxing via jewstagram and kikebook but I feel like a retard for trying it to begin with, I just got ignored as expected.

By the way, I frauded the fuck out of my profile picture, had my normie friends help me out and still didn't get shit:lul:
Don't know what I ever did to God for him to screw up my face:feelsree:

My normie friends even tried to catfish me but thankfully I am not retarded enough to fall for that shit :bigbrain:

Incels.is is a social media though

Thought I'd get anywhere by social maxxing via jewstagram and kikebook but I feel like a retard for trying it to begin with, I just got ignored as expected.

By the way, I frauded the fuck out of my profile picture, had my normie friends help me out and still didn't get shit:lul:
Don't know what I ever did to God for him to screw up my face:feelsree:

My normie friends even tried to catfish me but thankfully I am not retarded enough to fall for that shit :bigbrain:
goody

Better off staying off Jew sites who collect u data and compromise u privacy

GrAY finally takes the true blackpill, deletes all his social media 2023 colorized

Internet forums aren't "social media".
Definition of social media:

''websites and applications that enable users to create and share content or to participate in social networking.''

So yes, they are

Good. Now leave this forum too, blud.

Social media gives me a inferiority complex when u see people of your same age group having all the fun,chill and u sees them in your room in a dirty loneliness

Social media gives me a inferiority complex when u see people of your same age group having all the fun,chill and u sees them in your room in a dirty loneliness
Yeah, I log in for one second and see everyone posting about their fun normie lives, it's just massive ropefuel

this forum is pretty much the only place jews didn't take control of . atleast for now

Congrats! We're your social circle now. Make yourself comfy :feelscomfy: