Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Finally bit the bullet and ordered a doll

fast_curry

fast_curry

KHHV ricecel/doll fucker
I made sure to jerk off at least once before placing the order so it'll be more unlikely for me to regret my decision. I think I'll go to a university nearby to get one of those oversized school-spirit T-shirts for women. Hopefully, dressing her up like that will help me get over the sad fact that I never got to fuck a college girl when I was in college. I want to cuddle her to sleep while enjoying the touch of the fabric of her shirt and her soft skin. She's made of silicone so I might even be able to heat her up with a blanket to make my interactions with her more realistic.

The most pressing problem atm is that I might not be able to lift her up to my unit upstairs, as I mentioned in an earlier post. I'd have to spend the next month doing strength training to finally bring her home. Brocels, I think I finally found the purpose of my life!

:feelscry:

The most pressing problem atm is that I might not be able to lift her up to my unit upstairs, as I mentioned in an earlier post. I'd have to spend the next month doing strength training to finally bring her home. Brocels, I think I finally found the purpose of my life!
maby you can ask someone to help you carry the box up if it's unmarked

maby you can ask someone to help you carry the box up if it's unmarked
It is unmarked unless the retards from the customs decide to stick a mannequin label to the box. I'm also ordering a new keyboard which is of a similar size but not as heavy. I can ask my neighbor to help me with both, unpack the keyboard in front of him during the first time so he'll assume the box that arrives one month later is just yet another synth or keyboard.

The most pressing problem atm is that I might not be able to lift her up to my unit upstairs
How heavy is it? can't imagine a sex doll weights that much.

How heavy is it? can't imagine a sex doll weights that much.
38kg/83.8lbs. I think the package might be even heavier because there is one extra head.

Show us some pics once you have it assembled.

Congrats, good decision, i would do the same if i lived alone.

what's it made off?

:feelshaha: extra head? i think i know where you ordered it from :feelskek:

photo/name of the particular doll you ordered?

i'd probably ordered one already if not for the fact that my place isnt fully private. :feelsbadman:
Most vendors seem to offer an extra head.

The model is a SE 160C: https://www.sedoll.com/product/sex-doll-sed141/
but I chose different heads.

Yeah, I wouldn't have gotten myself a doll if I was still sharing a bathroom with roommates. I read from a maintenance guide that it's necessary to take her to the shower (or bath if Silicone) from time to time. It won't take long before everyone in your social circle knows you are a doll owner if anyone ever sees your doll. Normies don't treat losers like us with kindness.
what's it made off?
Silicone.

Show us some pics once you have it assembled.
Will do.
Congrats, good decision, i would do the same if i lived alone.
Thank you. I'd say it's always worth getting yourself a small 1br/studio for the extra personal space. It makes a lot of things infinitely easier.

Nice. And a little review about her skin and hair would be nice too.
Maybe I will buy one too but not for fucking, just for lying next to me in the bed so the skin is very important to me.

I want to cuddle her to sleep while enjoying the touch of the fabric of her shirt and her soft skin. She's made of silicone so I might even be able to heat her up with a blanket to make my interactions with her more realistic.
same i want a doll just for the thiccness and cuddling ngl

But where are you going to hide a huge fucking doll if your parents or a friend comes over? And how do you hide it when you need to move places :feelshaha:

This can only end in people thinking you are a creep

I've always felt like this won't be worth it until they have some sort of built-in heating to simulate a woman's natural body heat because otherwise I won't be able to convince myself that she's real. LMK how it goes, I am very curious as to whether it feels better than fucking a pillow or not.

I'll wait for a price drop in the future. I'm interested, but 3K is too much of an investment atm. Imagine what even 1K could buy for my collectmaxxing cope now.