Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious finally back after being banned

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
this forum was my only outlet to express my feelings and without it was hard but now i am finally back and can share my thoughts with other users about the world and our situations.

Giga brutal that’s why I try to stay within the cucked rules so I don’t get banned

Giga brutal that’s why I try to stay within the cucked rules so I don’t get banned
yeah i didnt know i was breaking the rules until it was too late

How did you got Banned? You litteraly got punished for every little Thing Back Then , now its Not even Close lol

How did you got Banned? You litteraly got punished for every little Thing Back Then , now its Not even Close lol
yeah i had a argument with other users and it got me banned for calling out threads

This site is becoming like fucking cuckkkit :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I've been perm banned 3 times, it's scary :feelsseriously:

this forum was my only outlet to express my feelings and without it was hard but now i am finally back and can share my thoughts with other users about the world and our situations.
What did you get banned for?

Welcome back soljier :feelsYall:

What did you get banned for?
i was making a thread then lycan and truckzo and metalmillita where coming at me for stating a opinion and i called out threads which i didnt know it was breaking the rules

there's also wizardchan and some boards on 4chan if you get finally expelled , not sure about 8chan since I couldn't post there:feelsbadman:

there's also wizardchan and some boards on 4chan if you get finally expelled , not sure about 8chan since I couldn't post there:feelsbadman:
oh i didnt know about wizard chan but i will check them out

@Truckzo @Lycan this lil nigga must want another trouncing :feelswhat:
Academy Awards Oscars GIF
If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity
Black Lagoon Badass GIF by Funimation

i was making a thread then lycan and truckzo and metalmillita where coming at me for stating a opinion and i called out threads which i didnt know it was breaking the rules
I didn’t know that was breaking the rules either tbh.

Just back from a fortnight myself. It's BRUTAL out there.