Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Finally attended a party after many years.

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
Celebrated new year party and as usually like in my school days, I was just sitting silently in the corner, smiling and looking at normies taking selfies, photos and so forth.
But atleast I am glad that I finally took part in some social gathering and stepped out of my comfort zone.
A lot of group pictures were taken and obviously nobody cared whether camera was capturing me or not.
No foid made an intentional eye contact with me but I observed a lot of guys and foids making eye contacts and shying as if they were attracted to each other which undoubtedly they were. I was already expecting all this shit, but attended it nevertheless to socialmaxx and now my disdain for normies has been intensified:reeeeee::reeeeee:

Being surrounded by loud, obnoxious NPCs getting shitfaced, blasting nigger/foid music and having to participate in their normie hazing rituals must be complete hell.

Being surrounded by loud, obnoxious NPCs getting shitfaced, blasting nigger/foid music and having to participate in their normie hazing rituals must be complete hell.
Indeed it is:feelsugh::feelsugh:

i have not attended a party since before i found this place, and i have been here for a very long time.