Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Finally! An Asian female who does NOT demand her man to be White!

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
See! Not all Asian women are traitors who demand their men to be White! This one wants him to be South Chinese like her!

GOsfzmQvdqSo6HB6D6z7pl1dFagxq8dF3M8SOdRM66I.jpg

Inb4 tall English teacher fluent Cantonese speaking white Chad.

Jesus fucking Christ. That's a tall order. I just was a cute asian gf. Why must women be like this.

Hahahah that's the average criteria for a roastie nowadays

This is a ridiculous list of requirements

That’s a lot lot of requirements

If a man has there's requirements, he sexist, but if a woman does, she's empowering.

maybe she's really good looking and smart and takes care of herself, can't be talking shit without seeing her. but my gut tells me she's just some average bimbo but what do you know.

ricecel is volcel.....???

"I like asian men, btw my BF is white teehee"

maybe she's really good looking and smart and takes care of herself, can't be talking shit without seeing her. but my gut tells me she's just some average bimbo but what do you know.

She wants someone 7 years older. She is smart and want someone established. She is looking for beta provider. But an Alpha Asian, (being beta to her compared to White Chad.).

"180cm or taller" - That foid just excluded 90% of asian men.

That's why I don't even want a girlfriend. Women will always look for someone better, and almost everyone is better than me lookswise.

She doesn't require her man to be White. It is not on the list.
But what do you, from the statics and facts, KNOW she's more likely to select? Chang or Chad?
That's why I don't even want a girlfriend. Women will always look for someone better, and almost everyone is better than me lookswise.

Is there a picture of this cunt?

Lo
See! Not all Asian women are traitors who demand their men to be White! This one wants him to be South Chinese like her!

GOsfzmQvdqSo6HB6D6z7pl1dFagxq8dF3M8SOdRM66I.jpg
Low IQ, 180cm at least 6' ay least wtf

I often wonder if these women ever find anyone who fits this criteria (at least 70% of it). Some hold out for so long for these types of men, that their youth passes by them and they no longer have as much value to even being able to make any sort of demands.

your done now? good, now gently fuck off

dafuq does she think she is, fuck this trashciety

Watch what they do, not what they say.

>Shiny forehead

Its over for mattforeheadcels.

Jfc I just get a headache from all these dating websites. If there's one thing I actually hate about the incel community, it's this retarded obsession with dating apps. There's like only 50 million people on tinder and 2 BILLION people in the developed world.

I bet her list for white man is far more short and less demanding.

Jesus fucking Christ. That's a tall order. I just was a cute asian gf. Why must women be like this.
Most woman aren't like this, this list is ridiculous even by normie standards.
A guy like this is basically perfect and almost every way. I'm 90% sure she'd still date you if you only fulfill like 50% of the list.

wtf is Australian English suppose to be?

The list isn't done yet, if you keep scrolling it will say some shit like "sorry no yellow boys :)"

Sounds like she is looking for absolute chad slave tbh.