Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Finally a women who understands muh true problems

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Quick Story, i was on cuckbook in a german plastic surgery Group where ive asked if anyone there knows a surgeon who performs shoulder broadening surgery

And then suddenly, some german mid 20 slut appeared and said that it's sick that i want to broaden my shoulders, and that my true Problem is psychological instead of phsyical because im way to superficial, since Beauty lies only in your heart and not in your Looks, and that stereotypical gender traits dont matter (despite the fact that it's a plastic surgery Group)

Ive told her that she's not able to Judge me since she is Pretty attractive and always only lightly dressed in all of her pics, but of Course im wrong with that Statement since she only Dresses slutty for herself (according to her^^)

Just look for youself at this non-supaficial strong indapandant wamen who opened muh eyes About true Beauti and supaficialititiitity111111

23434746 1956893111252026 770479821728095439 n
24774723 1968212113453459 193286744260657344 n
27545050 1997013560573314 4790715366279165755 n

Excuse me guys, but i just gonna take a trip now with my ferrari into a Food stamp, preaching dem homeless People that Money and Food isnt important since it's all About inner Beauty and kunfidenz1111

Last edited:
She makes more on patreon in a month showing her tits than i wud make in a year wageslaving with my degree. Beyond ogre.

you probably have psychological problems because u are ugly

Powergirl boob-window titties! Feminists really hate sluts in spite of being so anti slut-shaming. What's with that?

Negative IQ negative sentience Meme gender

i dress like a sloot for myself, whats the point of posting the pics online then huh?
just save them in your camera and dont post them if it's for yourself ya sloot

She is allowed the massively fraud her genes with fake up every day, but the minute a male wants to anything of the sort it is a major problem and he needs therapy? lul "Just be happy with yourself like me teehee" she says whilst wearing 5 tonnes of fakeup on her face in an attempt to lessen her own raging insecurity.

Overweight (Yes hole you are overweight, frauding your pics won't change that) piggie whore deserves death by two horses, ripping her in two.

Last edited:
holes do not have brain bro

She makes more on patreon in a month showing her tits than i wud make in a year wageslaving with my degree. Beyond ogre.

Do you have a job yet? I still need to wait for a reply.

Do you have a job yet? I still need to wait for a reply.
I work a low level 3hr night factory job so i can at least have food everyday but the fulltime daytime job i have to wait until 1st week feb for reply. They are now checking my references etc. I swear if they block me there i will go insane ngl

Quick Story, i was on cuckbook in a german plastic surgery Group where ive asked if anyone there knows a surgeon who performs shoulder broadening surgery

And then suddenly, some german mid 20 slut appeared and said that it's sick that i want to broaden my shoulders, and that my true Problem is psychological instead of phsyical because im way to superficial, since Beauty lies only in your heart and not in your Looks, and that stereotypical gender traits dont matter (despite the fact that it's a plastic surgery Group)

Ive told her that she's not able to Judge me since she is Pretty attractive and always only lightly dressed in all of her pics, but of Course im wrong with that Statement since she only Dresses slutty for herself (according to her^^)

Just look for youself at this non-supaficial strong indapandant wamen who opened muh eyes About true Beauti and supaficialititiitity111111

View attachment 82695View attachment 82696View attachment 82697

Excuse me guys, but i just gonna take a trip now with my ferrari into a Food stamp, preaching dem homeless People that Money and Food isnt important since it's all About inner Beauty and kunfidenz1111

Typical dumb slut. "I'm hot and get so much attention in my slutty clothes, so how can anyone else feel ugly!?!?!? IM NOT". - Logic.

You've witnessed the disparity in what women think vs what women say.

The notion of hiding your inferior genetics with surgery DISGUSTS her, because what if she meets an attractive guy who is actually genetically low quality and has just improved himself superficially? She might get pregnant and rear low genetic quality offspring. Its 100% in womens interest to dissuade men from hiding their genetic inferiority, because it makes it easier for them to filter the wheat from the chaff.

But obviously she can't SAY that, because it sounds horribly shallow, so she has to feed you some BS about justBEEEurself its about whats inside etc etc.

You've witnessed the disparity in what women think vs what women say.

The notion of hiding your inferior genetics with surgery DISGUSTS her, because what if she meets an attractive guy who is actually genetically low quality and has just improved himself superficially? She might get pregnant and rear low genetic quality offspring. Its 100% in womens interest to dissuade men from hiding their genetic inferiority, because it makes it easier for them to filter the wheat from the chaff.

But obviously she can't SAY that, because it sounds horribly shallow, so she has to feed you some BS about justBEEEurself its about whats inside etc etc.

EXACLTY;, you're so fucking accurate man

Ugly men who ascended and overcame their inferior genetics are like buried landmines to foids

Do you got hired immediately for that job?
Yeah but its via temp agency. They can send me home everyday if there is no work. If i call in sick one day, im also out.

View attachment 82695View attachment 82696View attachment 82697

Another day a million more retarded foid comments.