Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Finally a 100% Asian Superhero

rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
★★★★
Time to full your tank with some lifefuel ricefuel, boyos:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

based boomer humour

Miss me with that gay shit.

The true 100% Asian superhero: General Cho.

@AsiaCel

@AsiaCel
Man surpassed even superheroes. Damn boyo was god with dual pistols and people say dual pistol doesn't work in real life JFL

Man surpassed even superheroes. Damn boyo was god with dual pistols and people say dual pistol doesn't work in real life JFL

Yeah it does boggle my mind as to how well he did.

What a man. Accuracy, speed, quick thinking, intelligence. Incredible, accomplished performance.

Time to full your tank with some lifefuel ricefuel, boyos:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Hell be played by a white Chad in the Disney/Marvel version. Maybe Chris Pine. The movie will gross $1 billion. Women will claim it respects and empowers them by appreciating their shit and blood stained underwear. But you'll still be gross if you're into that sort of thing.

What a man. Accuracy, speed, quick thinking, intelligence. Incredible, accomplished performance.
The usage of hollow point rounds contributed to extra damage.
Equipment wise, I think Cho had a vest which carries magazines
Cho did a reconnaissance (or in normal terms, scout around) on the engineering building, he bought some chains and locked them in. He locked all of the doors. He was calucated and determined as fuck. He also wrote a note saying theres a bomb that blows up if you open it.

Before that, Cho argued (?) with two people at his campus, a man and a woman, with two of them being shot, Cho then made a run to the post office and mailed the manifesto before moving to the engineering building

Cho went room to room and wiped out everything. He had a close exchange with an air force (?) officer cadet, with Cho ultimately winning the fight.

Now, reloading dual pistols isn't easy, and I don't know how would you reload a pistol carrying two pistols, but he found a way.

Mostly, many victims were shot in the head. Cho was mercyless to the students.

That was done in all of few minutes.

Are there

Cho did a reconnaissance (or in normal terms, scout around) on the engineering building, he bought some chains and locked them in. He locked all of the doors. He was calucated and determined as fuck. He also wrote a note saying theres a bomb that blows up if you open it.

Before that, Cho argued (?) with two people at his campus, a man and a woman, with two of them being shot, Cho then made a run to the post office and mailed the manifesto before moving to the engineering building

Cho went room to room and wiped out everything. He had a close exchange with an air force (?) officer cadet, with Cho ultimately winning the fight.

Now, reloading dual pistols isn't easy, and I don't know how would you reload a pistol carrying two pistols, but he found a way.

@AsiaCel
Cho had sharingan

He was truly ahead of his time. Imagine if he had access to today's tech - especially thermal vision and lightweight composite body armor.

Dual wielding pistols = weaponized autism :feelshaha:

He was truly ahead of his time. Imagine if he had access to today's tech - especially thermal vision and lightweight composite body armor.

Dual wielding pistols = weaponized autism :feelshaha:
I don't tgjnk thermal vision as in seeing through walls exist and body armor won't help much tbh. Body armor protects shooter from lethal injuries but the kinetic energy stroke by bullets will be enough to knock the shooter down, rendering him disabled for a while. Cho was pretty equipmentmaxxed tbh.

Might helps if he has the RIP bullets (yes its a thing) which sacifices penetration for fragment capabilities(low penetration rounds transfer energy mostly on impact) but these costs a dime

Not life fuel. We dont all have tendency for homosexual behavior.
Fuck off bro

Not life fuel. We dont all have tendency for homosexual behavior.
Fuck off bro
>Implying that's homosexuality in Japan
That's just how Japanesecels cope.