Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Final solution

W

whatsthepoint123

Recruit
★★
Well. I woke up early this morning. Made an account. I voluntarily closed my previous one. Since I still have no one to talk to, might as well post here.

I've finally come to the decision to try suicide again. This time I am going to plan it meticulously.

I have become completely useless in life. Better to die with dignity.

So i thought id hang out here for a few months or weeks before I pass. I have no one else to talk to.

This is not medieval Japan. Committing seppuku doesn't do shit regarding made up non sense such as dignity. There's life and death. Life is power, death is nothingness, both are meaningless. I prefer power tbh

This is not medieval Japan. Committing seppuku doesn't do shit regarding made up non sense such as dignity. There's life and death. Life is power, death is nothingness, both are meaningless. I prefer power tbh
Why continue toiling and being miserable?,

You decided to kill yourself just because you're useless? So being useful wqgeslave to some normie would be lifefuel for you?
Would you rather that I live a shit life? Unable to meet basic human needs like food, water,, love,, belonging etc?

Why continue toiling and being miserable?,
Misery is the perspective you choose. My life may seem miserable to a gigachad billionnaire, but I don't give a shit about his disdain or pity. I still have agency on a lot of things, enough things that make death intolerable to me. And that can be the simplest thing, such as the atoms used by my body to grow muscles for instance.

Misery is the perspective you choose. My life may seem miserable to a gigachad billionnaire, but I don't give a shit about his disdain or pity. I still have agency on a lot of things, enough things that make death intolerable to me. And that can be the simplest thing, such as the atoms used by my body to grow muscles for instance.
And are you schizophrenic like me?

Sounds like blue-pilled talking points. Pure rubbish.
Blue pill where ? All I say is looking for meaning is useless. There's no point in trying to play with cards that weren't given to us to start. All we can is do the best for ourselves, as literally no one will provide for us. Killing yourself isn't serving you, it's just doing your enemy's job.

stay alive and become a fancy alcoholic

so what's the plan ?