Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Film noirs are based

• Thread starter Deleted member 36421
  • Start date
Deleted member 36421

Deleted member 36421

Self-banned
-
You guys watched many film noirs? Like Maltese Falcon, The Big Sleep etc? They’re based as fuck. They don’t talk about inceldom, but most of the women are backstabbing, double-crossing bitches and general society is shown as fucked, with nobody to help you. Nobody is on the level, they’re all in it for the money or some other personal gain. Much more like reality than later movies. Obviously its still Hollywood but before it became completely cucked. I don't find them depressing, but some might. I just find them honest and often funny.

The Big Heat is really good. The hero is a cop who discovers the local police are in league with the mob and he tries to take them on. I won’t spoil it much but it doesn’t go well. A gf of one of the gangsters tries to help him... but only after she is disfigured by the gangster and loses her looks jfl.