Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Filipina's like ugly redpilled men?!

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/ItDDdhFthDc?feature=share

I am talking to a Pinay now and showed her this video, I asked her which one she preferred.

This is her response. :feelsmega:

Screenshot 20230221 1556542

She also said that she likes bearded men.

I have literally never met a toilet that likes beards, anywhere.

This video shows one of the most brutal looksminimising I've ever seen and she thinks that the Polish truck driver look is better than the traditional Chad look.

No wonder the Philippines is filled with ugly men going there, it's literally the only place in the world Redpill copers can feel accepted and desired. :feelsmega:

Man, I absolutely don't want a leechmaxxing Tradwife nor do I want to pretend to be a Christcuck, but if this is the only way I'm getting pussy then I can't believe that I have to go Christmaxxing and betabux for a Tradwife. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I just don't like Conservatives, but I can't get Atheist pussy. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: I'm already looking to book hotels in the Philippines.

Screenshot 20230221 160808

Screenshot 20230221 160905

(No, these aren't the toilets I'm talking to, this is just a random sample of the Pinays my bald Moroccan friend matched with, this isn't even JBW at this point, it's just don't be Black.)

Guess I'll have to pretend to be into Jesus to get access to something. Maybe someone should tell the guys over at the Looksminimising forum that their hard work pays off in one part of the world. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Non-existing God, I hate Tradwives but pussy = pussy, no matter the cost.

stop talking to foids

it's over

Felipinas are considered the lowest status foids

Birth control pills make foids prefer skinny pretty boys. I don't think the pill use is high in the Philippines. Pinoys in fact seem to prefer ogre looking guys

She also said that she likes bearded men.

I have literally never met a toilet that likes beards, anywhere.
thats interesting. A lot of foids i know like beards, then again I'm in the west. From my understanding asian foids don't like beards
I just don't like Conservatives, but I can't get Atheist pussy. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Same..im not religious, and I hate tradcucks & christcucks, but atheist & agnostic foids are ironically the ones that view me with the most disgust