Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Filipina wh0r3 makes fun of white normies and white-cels running JBW game

Whores, these whites should just dump them

I feel bad for the Hapacels whores like her will inevitably spit out after mating secks with betacuck white provider :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:

She's not making fun of them you dumbass. She's bragging about how much BWC she can attract

why dont white chads just ignore these race traitor whores like how white stacies ignore any ethniccels? why do women always get the better end of the stick no matter their background?

Whores, these whites should just dump them
They (passport bro´s) are bluePilled to the core, and still believe in the ´happily ever after´ Fairy tale nonsense.
That´s why I respect MGTOW a lot more, than these red pill grifters, trying to sell desperate Western men a pipe dream.
´Just go to Muh Trad Eastern-Europe´.
Female nature is the same, everywhere.

I only have MGTOW video´s of Big John in my playlist.
The ´old Red Pill´ was the REAL red pill.
People nowadays associate the red pill with PUA, Cold approach and Andrew Tate self improvement BS.
The real red pill is educating yourself on female nature, adapt and move on.

Gettyimages 615312714

They (passport bro´s) are bluePilled to the core, and still believe in the ´happily ever after´ Fairy tale nonsense.
That´s why I respect MGTOW a lot more, than these red pill grifters, trying to sell desperate Western men a pipe dream.
´Just go to Muh Trad Eastern-Europe´.
Female nature is the same, everywhere.

I only have MGTOW video´s of Big John in my playlist.
The ´old Red Pill´ was the REAL red pill.
People nowadays associate the red pill with PUA, Cold approach and Andrew Tate self improvement BS.
The real red pill is educating yourself on female nature, adapt and move on.
at least jbw can slay tbh so mogs me

at least jbw can slay tbh so mogs me
Yea
But I want to date within my own race, I like white women the most.
Leaving everything behind to travel thousands of miles, just to meet a bitch is pathetic.

Yea
But I want to date within my own race, I like white women the most.
Leaving everything behind to travel thousands of miles, just to meet a bitch is pathetic.
understandable tbh, but honestly id wish to be in your position :feelsrope:

She's not making fun of them you dumbass. She's bragging about how much BWC she can attract
The words "little" and "like rats" make it seem like she is making fun of them

It's a sound from another video. Tiktok whores do shit like that all the time. Why do you think it sounds like a man?

It's a sound from another video. Tiktok whores do shit like that all the time. Why do you think it sounds like a man?
Obviously I know that but don't you think she agrees with what the sound is saying if she is playing it? Also I have seen other Tik Tok clips with the same sound and the noodlewhores do a small dick motion when the voice say's little.

Obviously I know that but don't you think she agrees with what the sound is saying if she is playing it? Also I have seen other Tik Tok clips with the same sound and the noodlewhores do a small dick motion when the voice say's little.
It's all cope. Idk why I need to tell you how obsessed chinkettes are with white people.

Kek, she's an LTN (hard to believe). They just wanna smash, nothing else.

And she still spreads her legs for them.....

I didn’t even see his reply, cos I blocked him. And Judging from his low IQ reply (which I only saw aftER clicking on “show ignored content”), I can undERstand why he’s blocked

Meanwhile her dad has a 3 inch dick and is a manlet