Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fighting against our struggle is futile, our dreams of romance will never come true.

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
This morning while daydreaming about my life in my make-believe world, I refused to return back to reality despite irl pressures. I am glad that my work today is over, I can return back to bed and think about the happy life I created in my mind. I hope I have another dream tonight, they are always so much fun. Dreams are the only light in this endless pit of darkness.

I don't want to live anymore. Aside from my biology research, dreaming, and video games, this world is suffering. All I ever wanted was to explore and experience this world with a female who loves me. This is the culmination of my dreams. But since your combination of genetically controlled physical traits are the base for attractiveness as a male, this wish is impossible. I don't care what she looks like. I just want someone. Due to my grotesque appearance, I am forever doomed. My past bullying due to appearance and rejections due to my appearance have proved this.

Our destiny: eternal suffering in the abyss of loneliness.

Suicide is the only option for incels or a life with copes. But life is pretty shitty when you don't have anyone to share it with.

This morning while daydreaming about my life in my make-believe world, I refused to return back to reality despite irl pressures. I am glad that my work today is over, I can return back to bed and think about the happy life I created in my mind. I hope I have another dream tonight, they are always so much fun. Dreams are the only light in this endless pit of darkness.

I don't want to live anymore. Aside from my biology research, dreaming, and video games, this world is suffering. All I ever wanted was to explore and experience this world with a female who loves me. This is the culmination of my dreams. But since your combination of genetically controlled physical traits are the base for attractiveness as a male, this wish is impossible. I don't care what she looks like. I just want someone. Due to my grotesque appearance, I am forever doomed. My past bullying due to appearance and rejections due to my appearance have proved this.

Our dream of finally getting even and uncucking ourselves might come true.

I've dreamed of falling in this abyss, i never got out. Most telling dream of my life. I live in the dark now.

Don't really have any dreams of romance.