Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Fighting abortion bans with vasectomies

Yes, goy, make yourself unable to have children; for the women, of course. :feelsEhh:

Yes, goy, make yourself unable to have children; for the women, of course. :feelsEhh:
Actually I find it good if people stopped having kids.
I hate humanity so much that I wish it stopped existing

Actually I find it good if people stopped having kids.
I hate humanity so much that I wish it stopped existing
Kids would still be had, it just wouldn't be regular men having them. :feelsclown:

Kids would still be had, it just wouldn't be regular men having them. :feelsclown:
eugenics is a good thing. if all the soy creatures stop having kids that only leaves chad to breed women, leaving behind chad genes everywhere

eugenics is a good thing. if all the soy creatures stop having kids that only leaves chad to breed women, leaving behind chad genes everywhere
Unfortunately subhuman females also breed and soy cycle never stops

Or you could stop the root of the problem of discrimination against non-Chad males at its core. :feelsjuice: :blackpill:

Unfortunately subhuman females also breed and soy cycle never stops
theoretically, looking at it the subhuman gene will die at some point if the only subhumans that breed are females. 50% of the subhuman gene-getters will be male and die off, while 100% of chad gene-getters will reproduce and pass on their genes

They should chop their necks.