Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL FightClub remake with women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
its official boyos.Literally the worst most useless fighters which i could defeat with my legs broken and arms dislocated are getting a movie about how strong they are.

Im having trouble assesing wether the movie's a joke,or we're a joke.

It will be shit. You can't make a movie about woman and pretend is good.

I would destroy them :feelshmm:

Bella Thorne has had way too much work done. By the way, the movie will be absolute trash

You can't replace nor remake Fight Club, seriously.

Women should stay in the fucking kitchen.

The original Fight Club was based as fuck:

"We’re the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War’s a spiritual war… our Great Depression is our lives. We’ve all been raised on television to believe that one day we’d all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won’t. And we’re slowly learning that fact. And we’re very, very pissed off."

So of course Hollywood had to woke-ify it! I love modern Hollywood, they make such good movies!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bella Thorne :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If you make a movie about fighting, at least get people who actually KNOW how to fight.
Bella Thorne has had way too much work done. By the way, the movie will be absolute trash
Every movie remade into some feminist is shit. Not only because it's feminists, but also because it's bad in every aspect: bad writing, bad acting, bad production, etc.

Oh, it's another "women can't come up with original ideas" episode

Brad Pitt is gonna rope

Who is Bella Thorne I hear bout her a lot but dunno who that cunt is. Ik she's an actor but anything else bout her of importance

Can foids literally do anything original

She wants to be the woman who can lock down chad. Then it comes out it isn't about muh confidence, its all about looks and everything is the fault of muh patriarchy, men and we need feminism

They keep making these movies because empowered womyn watch them, don't they?
Women need to be banned from seeing films in cinemas.

Women can't make cinema

All the greats are male

When Anna Wyncomb is introduced to an an underground, all-female fight club in order to turn the mess of her life around, she discovers she is much more personally connected to the history of the club than she could ever imagine.

LMAO

You know it’s gonna be just like ghostbusters

I could literally beat any foid 1v1 just swinging my erect cock.

Just destroy good movie with shitty female remake theory.

Pedowood needs to burn.