Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fictional characters' speechs that fit incel narrative

• Thread starter It all fell down
  • Start date
It all fell down

It all fell down

Banned
-
"
They created this circumstances what cause to despair is this world itself
this counterfeit world!!
Look at me!!
There's nothing in my heart, I don't feel pain any longer"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS1A0Bns5zI&ab_channel=WordsBeyondFiction

" I can't have this, kids. Do the math I physically can't.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUosv677ucA&ab_channel=ofunsoundmind

"Have you seen what it's like out there, Murray? Do you ever actually leave the studio? Everybody just yells and screams at each other. Nobody's civil anymore. Nobody thinks what it's like to be the other guy."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV0CGLQ0uXQ&ab_channel=WordsBeyondFiction

The joker was the one to address the issues directly and it got attacked by the soyciety that it crtisized clown world:feelsclown:

well let's be fair then, shall we

Brozzer, I've noticed that your reddit avatar is not wearing a beard, When you wear a beard, You are obeying the commands of Allah, and you can can expect great rewards in return. It is Allah's protection of your natural beauty. you are too precious to be "on display" for each woman to see. It is Allah's preservation of your chastity. Allah purifies your heart and mind through the beard. Allah raises your dignity through the beard. When a woman looks at you, she won't think you're a cute femboy, But she will see you as a man who respects himself. And this applies to your reddit avatar as well.

View: https://youtu.be/TUamUHcxMVY

This whole movie is brutal. TDLR: the phantom is an ugly incel that lives in the sewer killing people and doing favors to get an actress at the opera as a girlfriend. It’s one of my favorite dramas, it’s a really good film despite being silent. More emotional and real than any film nowadays

Anyway, at 38 minutes he talks about how mans hatred has made him the phantom, and if he is a monster it’s because society created him as such because he was ugly and nuts.

Last edited:
It's a red tide, Lester. This life of ours. The shit they make us eat. Day after day - The boss, the wife, et cetera - wearing us down. If you don't stand up to it, let 'em know you're still an ape. Deep down where it counts. You're just gonna get washed away.

It can’tbecan’tbecan’tbe. What the hell is this, I don’t get it. Why do I have to go through this. Who do you take me for. I am the Sin Archbishop “Greed” Regulus Corneas. The most satisfied existence in the world! The most indisputably asserted, an existence without any wavering aspects! It’s supposed to be like that, so why do I have to go through this?! Don’t mess around, this is no joke. Each and every one of them, what’s wrong with them that they accept such nonsensical absurdities as if they are a matter of course. That man, that woman, and that knight too, just because I showed a little mercy are getting too ahead of themselves, if I had been serious from the beginning then I could have had torn them apart in bits and pieces, but aren’t they misunderstanding their own power? That you can shamelessly make misunderstandings, that are from my point of view, hilariously wrong, is why I hate getting involved with others! Obnoxious, annoying, irritating, infuriating, vexing, dirty, unsightly scum. I’ve always always been doing well, for years, decades, centuries, this way for all that time, I have been faithfully serving as a Sin Archbishop more than anyone. When I was first chosen as a sin archbishop and received this witch factor, I killed them all, the father who despite his poor earnings was plagued with bad drinking habits, the mother who prattled on endlessly complaining day and night, and the greedy brothers who used to ravenously eye the portion that rightfully belonged to me, were all killed by me, the villagers who looked at me like I’m an idiot too, the people of the town who pushed me and my house into that hopeless village too, the inept heads of the country who carelessly abandoned the village and the town to that state in the first place too, I tore them all apart into bits and pieces, and when everything was gone I finally noticed a way I could live! I don’t need anything. Everything is just annoying. I am already satisfied. It’s not like I didn’t have it, I just didn’t need it. Unlike the intrusive scum, I’ve never needed anything. Despite that, giving me something, doesn’t that mean that from outside, from your point of view, that you looked at me and thought that I was a pitiful lacking existence. Everyone who wants to impose unneeded things on me should be killed, so only those who will leave the satisfied me alone should be allowed into this world. No matter who, just talking about their selfish nonsense, those shits. Who has the right to pity me. Who has the right to pity me and drive me to despair. As if I would let them. I don’t need anything and neither did I ask for anything. A father who despite his poor earnings was plagued with bad drinking habits and yet still occasionally buys gifts for me is scum better off dead. A mother who prattled on endlessly complaining day and night while saying obvious things like “apologies I’ve troubled you” is scum better off dead. The greedy brothers who despite ravenously eyeing the portion that rightfully belonged to me used to divide my part of their bun when my food got spilled are scum better off dead. Stop you shits, being arbitrarily kind towards me. Being kind, it must mean that you think I’m low, that you’re looking down on me. Someone who looks the goddamn down on others, especially someone who looks down family, It’s natural that they would be hated. It’s natural that they’re dead. It’s not my fault. I’ve done nothing wrong. It’s your fault, you you pitypitypity me, treat me like I’m pathetic, and leave me all alone. Have a taste of what it’s like to be made to feel like the most worthless person in the world. Surrounding me should only be those who do not pity me. Those who do pity me should disappear from the world. I hear laughter. You’re looking at me, aren’t you. You looked at me and laughed, didn’t you. What’s so laughable about me. What did you see in me that made you laugh. All of them laughing and laughing. A bunch of powerless scum who are only good at running their mouths. Why does my heart have to break so much because of them. Don’t stand in my way don’t obstruct me don’t pity me I’m not the I’m not the pitiable one, it’s you helpless and ignorant but still with “Greed”! You have to crawl throughout your entire life just to satisfy your incomplete selves, you’re the pitiable greed! I’m different I’m not like that I don’t want anything. The desireless me is better than your incomplete selves. Don’t pity me. The truth is that you’re jealous of me, envious of me, you admire me and because you can’t reach me you’re just running your mouth off. That’s right that must be right it’s obviously right. Wait, wait, just wait. Just stop. Don’t look at me don’t say my name don’t talk about me. Good or bad, just stop it, don’t pay attention to me, ignore me and leave me alone. Even though a complete existence has a heart that should not be able to be trampled on how come the likes of you are so insistent on interacting with me. I cannot comprehend it in the slightest. Both you and I are different people. Even thinking of getting a return by taking risks, no matter how you think about it, could never be reasonable would always be a mistake. You’re sick in the head. Calm down and think about it and you should be able to understand. All humans except me are just floating in a fever. Asking of others, that very fact that it is understandable is meaningless, useless and irresponsible should be easy to understand. It is all a fantasy of yours which you call it love love is friendship and trust what foolish idiocy reproductive activities themselves are the utmost disgusting acts. I don’t understand what it means. For what are you doing this. Whether it’s for being a mother or a child, although it makes a family, even if it is decorated with such words, it will be different from myself, whether that thing dies out or not, what does that have to do with me. If they continue to live when I die, I’ll be over. If they are dead while I live would only mean my continuation. Love and affection only makes it so that people cannot be independent. A person is independent in the first place. Out of concern for those who operate under such delusions, to be looked down by others is foolish and so I found companionship by gathering well looking women, and in order to not be betrayed I ask for only virgins, what more do you want of me. Don’t skip such a selfish act. Infringing on me to this extent, but you still ask whether you can infringe upon me even more? To think you’ve hit this point! To think your thoughts could be so twisted! Inflicting all this upon me, what more could you even ask of me. Just what do I have to do to not be pitied. The most pitiful person in the world, or whatever! There is no way anything said by that a lady plagued with such vulgar “Greed” who wants to to connect with one she li~kes is justified!