Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Fiction: Becky swaps lives with Incel

canwefixit

canwefixit

Recruit
★★
A long but insightful story here on what would be likely to happen if a foid woke up as a male incel. This story goes to show how tough being an incel is and how easy all women and Chads have it. I am sure we can all relate to this story as incels.

Becky is your average 20 year old bitch. She is obnoxious, entitled, and promiscuous. She worships any Chad male and has disdain for any non Chad male. Her body count is 35 and she has had two relationships with Chad who betabuxxed her due to men being down bad. As a regular consumer of Jew propaganda, it is no surprise that Becky is a feminist and believes women are oppressed. Becky lost her virginity at 14 and hasn’t gone any longer than 2 weeks without sex ever since. Even abroad Becky has gone to a club and slept with a Chad. When Becky turned 18 her parents told her to get a job. She started working 16 hours per week at Burger King. Due to her being a female, managers were relaxed on her and she got away with being on tinder for most of the shift aswell as crying in the toilets over breakdowns. She was had a low productivity level at Burger King. After a few weeks she hated up turning up for work and turned to OnlyFans. Not long she was making enough money to quit Burger King and travel the world taking plenty of cock.

She murdered plenty of children with her abortions but she didn’t care as she wasn’t conscious enough for introspection. Her brother James also turned 18 and started working 40 hours a week on a building site. James would often cut his hand and hurt his back lifting shit whilst Becky was in a comfortable heat controlled building. Unfortunately James was only 5’5 and skinny. 6’2 Jocks would bully James and to no surprise James was a virgin. James’ sister saw James on his lunch break as she needed to make sure her brother had done what she asked and wore the ‘I am a male feminist’ t-shirt that Becky had bought him. Like a good boy he was, James was wearing it. Becky started getting the builders hitting her up “ooo sexy tits you have there”. Becky absolutely flipped and went on a 5 minute feminist rant on harassment and then stormed off. When James came home from work his parents told him he doesn’t work hard enough and that if he wants to please the family he needs to become the area manager of the workplace. Meanwhile Becky came home the same day after hoeing on onlyfans. Her parents praised her for being an independent empowered woman. That night, Becky had sex with her boyfriend Chad while James coomed to OnlyFans.

3 months later James was finally dating a 2/10 femcel. The femcel never offered to pay for anything and was just like Becky but uglier. Turned out James had spent £1,700 on her after a month of dating yet the pair never had sex. Meanwhile Becky had moved onto a new boyfriend called Tyrone who treated her like a queen. Tyrone would give Becky the best sex and buy her things. Becky still felt like she had a good share of power in the relationship. James on the other hand felt like he was on edge and needed to impress his femcel else he would be replaced by a HTN.

One day James introduced his femcel girlfriend at his family dinner table and his family started embarrassing James about him being a virgin. Tyrone was also with Becky and they were all laughing at James. After an awkward silence, Becky then contributed to the dinner table that her Jew funded college studies of social issues were about the study of feminism this winter. The parents were happy and Tyrone with his low inhibition said “feminism is cancer” the family said “your entitled to your opinion”. Then James after years of pent up inceldom anger, spoke up “I agree with Tyrone women have it way easier in life”. James’ mother was astonished and exclaimed “how dare my son not check his male privilege” then Becky went on a 5 minute feminist rant and James stormed out the room. Hours later James said to Becky it was unfair that she let 6’3 Tyrone have his opinion but not how own 5’5 brother. Becky said “Tyrone is a misogynist in the sheets” Tyrone then fist bumped the little incel and said “wat you gon do bout it”. James went into his room as his incel genetics couldn’t defend him in confrontation.

The next day Becky woke up in her brothers bed. She screamed “rape”. She heard Tyrone’s laugh from the other room aswell as her parents saying “James is so autistic”. James? Becky thought to herself. Becky looked in the mirror and realised she was in her brothers body. Her heart sank as despite of this feminist virtue signalling, deep down she knew men lived life on hard mode. 20 minutes later after an existential attack, Becky who was in James’ body, began to calm down. She checked tinder and 0 matches. She kept swiping yet no results. She was so not used to this. A huge bout of depression kindled over Becky. The phone then rang and the boss of James told Becky it was time to go to work on the construction site and he told her “you will be doing this for the next 40 years, and don’t think we aren’t bullying you today as we know that despite you being James, you are Becky inside and now it’s your turn to see what men truly go through you feminist bitch”.

Lovely story.

I enjoyed this.

Lovely story.
The Turn where she was in his Body was pretty good.

Hey this IS a good one ! : @Mecoja @Lux @Rimiru @HamsterCel @Kami @Retardinator @HateCurry @Hoppipolla @shii410 @IncelKing @lemon21 @BlkPillPres

Hey this IS a good one ! : @Mecoja @Lux @Rimiru @HamsterCel @Kami @Retardinator @HateCurry @Hoppipolla @shii410 @IncelKing @lemon21 @BlkPillPres
I honestly don't know and honestly the typical Becky's life is far worse than this; at least what I saw in high school days I remember a Becky;s life being horrible. She wasn't really Becky but she was really ugly and I felt bad for her.

Obviously this doesn't represent the average Becky but when you say Becky they're not a sub 3 because women already know the importance of looks, sub 3 daughters' parents have already aborted them; with a son you think he stands a chance until he grows up... and some don't even grow

Tyrone: "feminism is cancer :feelsUgh: "
Very accurately describes Tyrone's Low inhibition. My favourite part tbh

It happens sometimes in reality when there are ftm

That was pretty awesome brocel

Read it in its entirety

Should be pinned

The next day Becky woke up in her brothers bed. She screamed “rape”. She heard Tyrone’s laugh from the other room aswell as her parents saying “James is so autistic”.
Legitimate comedy; more stories like this are needed, to further propagate and perhaps make the bitter reality that is the blackpill more palatable, especially to delusional, coping subhumans and redpilled, sub 5 teenagers. :feelshaha:

didnt read but the becky would be gay

A long but insightful story here on what would be likely to happen if a foid woke up as a male incel. This story goes to show how tough being an incel is and how easy all women and Chads have it. I am sure we can all relate to this story as incels.

Becky is your average 20 year old bitch. She is obnoxious, entitled, and promiscuous. She worships any Chad male and has disdain for any non Chad male. Her body count is 35 and she has had two relationships with Chad who betabuxxed her due to men being down bad. As a regular consumer of Jew propaganda, it is no surprise that Becky is a feminist and believes women are oppressed. Becky lost her virginity at 14 and hasn’t gone any longer than 2 weeks without sex ever since. Even abroad Becky has gone to a club and slept with a Chad. When Becky turned 18 her parents told her to get a job. She started working 16 hours per week at Burger King. Due to her being a female, managers were relaxed on her and she got away with being on tinder for most of the shift aswell as crying in the toilets over breakdowns. She was had a low productivity level at Burger King. After a few weeks she hated up turning up for work and turned to OnlyFans. Not long she was making enough money to quit Burger King and travel the world taking plenty of cock.

She murdered plenty of children with her abortions but she didn’t care as she wasn’t conscious enough for introspection. Her brother James also turned 18 and started working 40 hours a week on a building site. James would often cut his hand and hurt his back lifting shit whilst Becky was in a comfortable heat controlled building. Unfortunately James was only 5’5 and skinny. 6’2 Jocks would bully James and to no surprise James was a virgin. James’ sister saw James on his lunch break as she needed to make sure her brother had done what she asked and wore the ‘I am a male feminist’ t-shirt that Becky had bought him. Like a good boy he was, James was wearing it. Becky started getting the builders hitting her up “ooo sexy tits you have there”. Becky absolutely flipped and went on a 5 minute feminist rant on harassment and then stormed off. When James came home from work his parents told him he doesn’t work hard enough and that if he wants to please the family he needs to become the area manager of the workplace. Meanwhile Becky came home the same day after hoeing on onlyfans. Her parents praised her for being an independent empowered woman. That night, Becky had sex with her boyfriend Chad while James coomed to OnlyFans.

3 months later James was finally dating a 2/10 femcel. The femcel never offered to pay for anything and was just like Becky but uglier. Turned out James had spent £1,700 on her after a month of dating yet the pair never had sex. Meanwhile Becky had moved onto a new boyfriend called Tyrone who treated her like a queen. Tyrone would give Becky the best sex and buy her things. Becky still felt like she had a good share of power in the relationship. James on the other hand felt like he was on edge and needed to impress his femcel else he would be replaced by a HTN.

One day James introduced his femcel girlfriend at his family dinner table and his family started embarrassing James about him being a virgin. Tyrone was also with Becky and they were all laughing at James. After an awkward silence, Becky then contributed to the dinner table that her Jew funded college studies of social issues were about the study of feminism this winter. The parents were happy and Tyrone with his low inhibition said “feminism is cancer” the family said “your entitled to your opinion”. Then James after years of pent up inceldom anger, spoke up “I agree with Tyrone women have it way easier in life”. James’ mother was astonished and exclaimed “how dare my son not check his male privilege” then Becky went on a 5 minute feminist rant and James stormed out the room. Hours later James said to Becky it was unfair that she let 6’3 Tyrone have his opinion but not how own 5’5 brother. Becky said “Tyrone is a misogynist in the sheets” Tyrone then fist bumped the little incel and said “wat you gon do bout it”. James went into his room as his incel genetics couldn’t defend him in confrontation.

The next day Becky woke up in her brothers bed. She screamed “rape”. She heard Tyrone’s laugh from the other room aswell as her parents saying “James is so autistic”. James? Becky thought to herself. Becky looked in the mirror and realised she was in her brothers body. Her heart sank as despite of this feminist virtue signalling, deep down she knew men lived life on hard mode. 20 minutes later after an existential attack, Becky who was in James’ body, began to calm down. She checked tinder and 0 matches. She kept swiping yet no results. She was so not used to this. A huge bout of depression kindled over Becky. The phone then rang and the boss of James told Becky it was time to go to work on the construction site and he told her “you will be doing this for the next 40 years, and don’t think we aren’t bullying you today as we know that despite you being James, you are Becky inside and now it’s your turn to see what men truly go through you feminist bitch”.
Please continue your story it's really good.

crying in the toilets over breakdowns
I would punch that crying toilet if I ever hearvthat while I'm pooping, tbh. I'm still reading, good post so far!

Ok, it's a good story but it's exaggerated. Becky isn't going to be LTRd by chads or a Tyrone she will be dating chadlite and HTNs while having slept with a chad a few times but being dumped. That will be the extent of her adversity. Other than that she would be making money on OF but not enough to fund trips around the world. Managers being lax with her is accurate.

The short LTN's story is accurate though if he was actually incel, he wouldn't even be able to get a 2/10 femcel. Also, worth noting you have to make the story more subtle, instead of direct social commentary which makes it read like a propaganda piece.

I am not saying any of this to be discouraging, I think it's a good start and you should make more stories.