Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope FF7 Demo , who has tried it?

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Mythic
★★★★★
I feel I can't enjoy these sort of games anymore, I don't feel excited playing it + the cheesy dialogue n one-liners give me cringe stroke. :feelsbadman:

Is it even out? Thought it was leaked - but needed a modded PS4 to play?

I hate that aspect of FF games. They can be cringe at times. I only play it by myself.

FFVII seems a bit mature but has characters like Aerith who will make it cringe.

Is it even out? Thought it was leaked - but needed a modded PS4 to play?

I hate that aspect of FF games. They can be cringe at times. I only play it by myself.
Yes demo officially out. I kno they are suppose to sound cool but:feelsugh:

What do u mean play it by yourself?

I'd love to play it but I don't have a PS4 tbh :feelsrope:
Also seemingly Genesis didn't have any cameo or reference (which pisses me off tbh)

Yes demo officially out. I kno they are suppose to sound cool but:feelsugh:

What do u mean play it by yourself?
I don't play it when other people are in the room i.e. parents or siblings. The cringy moments will make them think 'what the fuck is he playing'?

I'd love to play it but I don't have a PS4 tbh :feelsrope:
Also seemingly Genesis didn't have any cameo or reference (which pisses me off tbh)
Half the cast aren't in this. Genesis literally isn't mentioned in the original FF. I like Crisis Core but at the expense of fucking up the story I think they should keep references minimal.

Half the cast aren't in this. Genesis literally isn't mentioned in the original FF. I like Crisis Core but at the expense of fucking up the story I think they should keep references minimal.
That's because Genesis didn't exist when they made the OG game.
I know CC was kinda retconned with the remake but a subtle hint mentioning Project G in some random mission would do. A hidden superboss would be cool but that would fuck up the plot as you say unless it isn't canon.
i'm just pissed that we never got to see what happened after DoC. The way they handled Genesis in CC left a sour taste in my mouth he deserved more development and less loveless bs

No thanks, I'm still trying to beat Dragon Quest IX and level up my character in FF14. I already got my plate pretty full pewpew.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

I might, probably not though

I don't play it when other people are in the room i.e. parents or siblings. The cringy moments will make them think 'what the fuck is he playing'?

Jrpg dialogue is always so :feelsugh:

I can't play that sort of thing, the characters mog me too hard.

Eh, I might try it.

Can I play it on PC?

Remake looks GHEY!!!

Overhyped Trash SquareEnix put out as a cash grab

Play the original they made it in HD

Talking RPG games are for weebs

I don't waste my time with demos anymore. Isn't the full game just going to be the whole Midgar section JFL.

Haven't but I probably should ngl

Weeb games are boring unless they're eroge.