Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Few Things Incense Me Like Adultery Apologists

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Just researched a case of an adulterous whore who slept with a bunch of pro athletes while married. A bunch of the comments are defending her, essentially saying "she can do what she wants".

Yes she can, but she SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO. Imagine getting married, investing your heart and soul into a woman, and then having her commit adultery? It would be devastating. And it ruins families if the couple has children.

Cucks who support this scummy behavior should be imprisoned along with the whores who engage in this activity. They are both responsible for the ongoing demise of society.

Agree 100%. If you think adultery is fine, you ought to be stoned along with the offending whore.

Isn't the man who fucks a married woman a sinner as well?

incelman said:
Isn't the man who fucks a married woman a sinner as well?

Yeah. They're both degenerates, and both should be put to death.

BasedTruecel said:
Yeah. They're both degenerates, and both should be put to death.

He is just as disrespectful as she is.

We have cucks on this forum defending adultry, what can I say about other guys. Its over

Marriage not being sacred anymore was the death of civilization.

Society's attitude towards monogamy and infidelity has changed pretty dramatically in the past 5 years or so.

Monogamy seems to be on it's way out with a sharp rise of "open" or "poly" relationships and infidelity isn't seen as a big deal anymore.

On the social justice left, female infidelity is cheered on and defended. It's "empowerment" now. People calling out cheating women get blasted for "slut shaming". Meanwhile when a man cheats it's because men are lying cheating scum who can't be trusted (which is why it's ok to cheat on them in their view).

There's actually a lot of people that support polygamy, I just don't know anymore man

The literal well-being of society starts with a man and a woman being able to depend on each other's love and raise children as a team. Nowadays, that is rare. And people wonder why our society is garbage

We need to exterminate adulterers tbt, both male and females, Monogamy is the one pillar that maintain civilization and it`s being revoked just to satisfy the primitive behavior of Cumdumpsters toward Chads

All "hurr durr it's just their natural impulse" cucks need to be stoned with the adulterers too.

People will constantly give excuses, oh I was drinking teehee and I just fell on Chad's cock. That doesn't happen, when you drink and drive and kill a family of 4 you got to prison.

Adulterers should be sentenced to 5-10 years in prison hard time and labor. Cheating on someone is as bad as killing a cop its just spitting on civilization.

Marriage is pretty much dead tbh.

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
Marriage is pretty much dead tbh.

My parents have both been remarried multiple times marriage is a legal agreement where the man gets his money taken, always.

ItheIthe said:
Just researched a case of an adulterous whore who slept with a bunch of pro athletes while married. A bunch of the comments are defending her, essentially saying "she can do what she wants".

Yes she can, but she SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO. Imagine getting married, investing your heart and soul into a woman, and then having her commit adultery? It would be devastating. And it ruins families if the couple has children.

Cucks who support this scummy behavior should be imprisoned along with the whores who engage in this activity. They are both responsible for the ongoing demise of society.

I see why men today are killing their wives and children and then offing themselves.

I'm not religious but there is no worse sin then adultery. Yes adultery is worse than murder.

If a femoid needs to fuck around OK but dont fucking marry and then cheat you degenerate piece of shit.

Yeah, I'm really tired of this as well. If you are in a relationship, unless others specified, it should be assumed the it is a closed one. If you want to "swing" or "swap" or be a cuckold, fine. In the long run they usually don't work no matter how confident and secure the man feels. But in a traditional marriage, cheating is a serious violation of trust that should not be excused. Women find it empowering when if a man cheats the woman throws his stuff out of the house. There is a Carrie Underwood song devoted to destroying a mans car because he cheated. That song is celebrated as empowering and most people think that kind of behavior is acceptable retaliation.

deathgreetsmeslow said:
My parents have both been remarried multiple times marriage is a legal agreement where the man gets his money taken, always.

Why men get married these days is a total mystery to me. 50% of all marriages end in divorce. Most women aren't virgins and cheat. Most wives don't resect their husbands. You're flipping a coin to have half your money and property taken away. Its not worth it.

If I got married and my wife ever cheated on me I would murder her slowly. Not only that but I would gladly take the Chad she cheated with out too but zthat would be more quick and efficient. It's not his fault she's a whore. I'm thinking burning her in an acid bath or something similar. But femoids fear not for I am a truecel and no woman has ever looked at me.

I can at least understand the point of view of people who say that fornication shouldn't be a capital crime, but death penalty for adultery should be a no brainer.

I agree man. Fuck this society