Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Few things in this life enrage me like seeing incels in denial larping as normies and whiteknighing for foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26923

Banned
-

View: https://twitter.com/TheEconomist/status/1127634770131922944?s=19

View: https://twitter.com/Kayode__ani/status/1127720290518208517?s=19

20201109 190019

View: https://twitter.com/mountuhuru/status/1127650334858412034?s=19

View: https://twitter.com/JackSun01/status/1127647499127279616?s=19

View: https://twitter.com/JWalkIV/status/1127661828312637440?s=19

Foid literally admitting betabuxx is on the edge of it's extinction:

And people here still have the delusion of "blackpilling normies", most guys will think like soycucks until the last second of their life, the west is OVER.

Last edited:
So that guy has a hammer and sickle in his name, but he's mad that men want goods to be distributed more fairly?

cucks begging for pussy, meh

First guy just looks gay

" This is a bad tweet. Don’t blame strong women for these lame, wimpy men. "
Yeah there is no such thing as a STRONG WOMAN. Everything these current day "STRONG WAHMEN" have is thinks to millenia of MEN's suffering to build this and to hand them for nothing. I wish I was there to see foids waking up one day realizing all men who would support the society are gone and they are left with Chads who never produced anything because they could spread their genes just because of their looks and they are all left to themselves. Literally going back to pre human times. But of course this won't happen, the daddy govt will take care of them as their own slaves.

Last edited:
That nig is a commie that wants to take your private property, kill the rich and put others in a gulag, but m'lady's' pussy is off limits.

Why are you even on twitter?
" This is a bad tweet. Don’t blame strong women for these lame, wimpy men. "
Yeah there is no such thing as a STRONG WOMAN. Everything these current day "STRONG WAHMEN" have is thinks to millenia of MEN's suffering to build this and to hand them for nothing. I wish I was there to see foids waking up one day realizing all men who would support the society are gone and they are left with Chads who never produced anything because they could spread their genes just because of their looks and they are all left to themselves. Literally going back to pre human times. But of course this won't happen, the daddy govt will take care of them as their own slaves.
It's always funny seeing these hypocritical feminist cunts use the same shaming tactics that they claim to be against.

The Economist is based.

And people here still have the delusion of "blackpilling normies", most guys will think like soycucks until the last second of their life, the west is OVER.
Reminds me of when Bezmenov talked about demoralized, disillusioned people: He will not believe or understand, when the military boot crushes his balls then he will understand.

These morons think they can just be white knights or respect women and that'll eventually give them success with women. It's only when they'll get old as fuck and realize nothing has worked, that they were incels since the very start ... only then will they realize how wrong they were

You lie to yourself, larp all day long and deny reality ... but the consequences of reality will still be there, you'll still be lonely no matter how much you follow bluepilled thinking.

Reminds me of when Bezmenov talked about demoralized, disillusioned people: He will not believe or understand, when the military boot crushes his balls then he will understand.

These morons think they can just be white knights or respect women and that'll eventually give them success with women. It's only when they'll get old as fuck and realize nothing has worked, that they were incels since the very start ... only then will they realize how wrong they were

You lie to yourself, larp all day long and deny reality ... but the consequences of reality will still be there, you'll still be lonely no matter how much you follow bluepilled thinking.
HIGH IQ comment and post

High IQ blackpill comment

this think tank bullshit video summarized:

"you will adapt to what we're doing to you, goy"

>male celibacy has tripled while female celibacy only went up 8% since 2008
>Obviously men are to blame for this as they have been playing too much video games

At least they factored in the whole metoo thing, what they missed out is that "female empowerment" only happens against subhuman incels and not chads.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back