Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fentanyl > Roping

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Low IQ Manlet
-
Greetings.

Would a Fentanyl OD be less painful than roping?

IMO it seems much easier/painless lmk

opiod + barbiturate + alcohol = sweet release

No point in roping. Many of us suffer more than you and still havent roped. Calm your ass down and see what you can fix.

Every male would get a good boost if he starts making a lot of money.

Every male would get a boost if he builds a lot of muscles and becomes low bodyfat.

Every person would get a boost if he has more social interactions, even if its manual labor, just leave the room.

If none of that helps, start coping full time because you dont have anything to lose, try to be the bext boxer in the world, the biggest criminal in the world, etc...

No point in roping. Many of us suffer more than you and still havent roped. Calm your ass down and see what you can fix.

Every male would get a boost if he builds a lot of muscles and becomes low bodyfat.

Every person would get a boost if he has more social interactions, even if its manual labor, just leave the room.

If none of that helps, start coping full time because you dont have anything to lose, try to be the bext boxer in the world, the biggest criminal in the world, etc...

stfu coping idiot

opiod overdoses are supposed to be ecstacy

SHOOT ME UP LADS

Its not cope its reality, little bitch

reality is that no matter what you do it wont change anything when ur incel 1 point smv mean fuck all either way

that "advice" you give its for failed normies

you can leave the site now, bye-bye

sure but it won't change the fact ur an incel.

1- girls willl use u for money u have no sexual value to offer.

2- won't help

3- nah i do i have an office job with lots of ppl

reality is that no matter what you do it wont change anything when ur incel 1 point smv mean fuck all either way

"failed normies" well said

I cannot agree with that. I am on psl much longer than you are, from sluthate to lookism to now here.

Money can bump your happiness in life by a large margin.

Low bodyfat + muscles can give you 2 full points if done to the max, going from 4 to 6 is night and day difference.

With that money, build up a bigger chin, wider palate, and you are a 7 now.

A 7 with money can slay EVERYTHING in sight