Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @FemoidsGTFO you have a female orbiter

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-

@FemoidsGTFO
@Tenshi @ThoughtfulCel @Hate_my_life

Alright so people nowadays are desperate to make it on TikTok, Youtube, Instagram, whatever. So they latch onto any possible subject to try and get themselves some exposure.

Pretty low effort low quality content tbh, I doubt she'll get any traction posting shit like this, even if she shares her stuff all over the sjw parts of the internet.

She only made like one vid lol old news
Alright so people nowadays are desperate to make it on TikTok, Youtube, Instagram, whatever. So they latch onto any possible subject to try and get themselves some exposure.

Pretty low effort low quality content tbh, I doubt she'll get any traction posting shit like this, even if she shares her stuff all over the sjw parts of the internet.
the landwhale got like a 100k follwoers on tik tok lel

damn her voice is so annoying

That video is too old.

She probably already forgot about this forum.

Sounds like she has a bit of residual cum still stuck in her throat. My eyes were watering the entire time

20200711 080502

Always the ugly beckies making these type of videos.

Condescending bitch. Would be an incel if she was male.

@FemoidsGTFO mogs me at being famous

This video is old.

That creature belongs in jail
full

Always the ugly beckies making these type of videos.
I'm yet to see a stacy that even acknowledges our existence, it's always beckies talking shit and getting offended.

What a disgusting looking pig. And of course she went with the ol "your mean comments online is why women wont fuck you" as serial killers and rapists get love letters in prison

What a disgusting looking pig. And of course she went with the ol "your mean comments online is why women wont fuck you" as serial killers and rapists get love letters in prison

@Hate_my_life

You're the one that finally broke her. JFL she actually got fucking mad because of you, I tip my hat to you sir, well fucking done :feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall:

Yeah because all of totally act like this in real life.

First thing I thought when I heard her voice was "she sounds fat"
Then it cuts to her. lmao right on the money.

@Hate_my_life

You're the one that finally broke her. JFL she actually got fucking mad because of you, I tip my hat to you sir, well fucking done :feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall:
Wish she was beheaded then I'd actually look at her rat face.

Physically Emotionally Abusive Relationships asset6 52
it's because you don't treat women right bro