Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL FemoidsGTFO Wants to be Pegged and Breastfed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Medi Evilcel

Medi Evilcel

Greycel
Kill women. Call women ‘mommy’. Let women dominate you. Lie in women’s laps and be breastfed. Let women peg your ass with giant dildos. Worship women of all ethnicities…..

They had a ‘Mommy/bottom’ dynamic where FemoidsGTFO would do as he was told by saying ‘yes Mommy’ and would take long calls with her where they’d talk about ‘Mommy’ fucking him in the ass with her strap on dildo and then laying him down to be breastfed. Apparently, FemoidsGTFO is a “Huge sub” and liked female mediated “non-consent”. Mommy had to sexually control and punish our bad, bad MommyGTFIH!

This seems way to easy to fake and difficult to verify for me to be able to take it seriously

It takes like 5 seconds to fake discord conversation, however, wouldn't be surprised if this was true.

i wouldnt mind being breastfed by lizzy olsen

This seems way to easy to fake and difficult to verify for me to be able to take it seriously
I was doubtful. I made her VC me but it all turned out right. Kind of makes sense

Happy Jon Snow GIF by Game of Thrones

I was doubtful. I made her VC me but it all turned out right. Kind of makes sense
how can you trust the testimony of a foid.

better yet, trust the testimony of an account that just appeared

It takes like 5 seconds to fake discord conversation, however, wouldn't be surprised if this was true.
if we went by that metric, then nobody would be banned nigga. like half the banned users get banned because of discord screencaps

She had screenshots of 2 hour phone calls with him also, that would take a lot of commitment

how can you trust the testimony of a foid.

better yet, trust the testimony of an account that just appeared
:feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: ?!?!??:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
why so defensive?
you like to be pegged too?

How do you even guys even talk to foids online with these connections, I think anyone even affiliated or even associated with foids online should be banned, raped, maimed and executed but we have fakecels in power here so who cares really

How do you even guys even talk to foids online with these connections, I think anyone even affiliated or even associated with foids online should be banned, raped, maimed and executed but we have fakecels in power here so who cares really
this tbhngl

Which ones brah?

All your stuff is appearing here from what I can see.
all of them. I think I had like 8k or something before I asked you to wipe them

(may not even be possible)

Tell that to MommyGTFIH

LMAOOOOOO BAN THIS MF FAKECEL NIGGA AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH THIS MF LOST HIS VCARD BY PEGGING AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

all of them. I think I had like 8k or something before I asked you to wipe them

(may not even be possible)
Yeah, sounds like a job for @Master tbh. :feelsUnreal:

LMAOOOOOO BAN THIS MF FAKECEL NIGGA AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH THIS MF LOST HIS VCARD BY PEGGING AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hahaha! I agree. You got to be gay to want to be pegged in the first place

Tfw no dominant Cubana mamacita with tetas grandes

Lmfao thats hilarious do uk if he actually got pegged or was it just phone "sex"
She said it was just phone sex, but you never know what he gets up to when not online

Who's FemoidsGTFO and how did you find this Ellen girl?
Im confused

Trannycord business is so lame

Even if it is real who cares, still straight. I dont get pegging at all but as long as its a foid.

I mean it's nothing new, I understand that 99% of the forum are not incels but just larpers

Brutal blackpill, the foid will fake discord screenshots and make a fake account here for 6ft guy but wont even respond to me because I have manlet in my name :hax:

What inceldom does to a mofo. She sounds like a bot. It could be fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.