Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Femoids with actual metal disorders are the worst

NotForMe1

NotForMe1

Banned
-
Their standards are even higher than an average femoid has. I swear, if you have ever used social anxiety forum and such, you'l meet the most entitled and retarded bitches on this planet.

It's actually their way of coping. The more ugly a foid is, more quality of a man she wants. She needs that validation, she needs that someone 4 points above her to feel worthy and special.

It is absolutely disgusting because these foids hate men around her value or less more than anything. They will literally hate you and blame you for having social anxiety or any disorder, even if she has the same damn issues.

Fucking whores.

Yes, most of us will never ascend, but I am pretty sure every single one of us has more chance of getting a Stacy of a sub 4 mentally challenged "femcel". Simply because we are actually on their level, and they hate us because we remind them on themselves and their own worth.

I can't help but worry that people can tell that I'm in psychological pain, and that rather than feeling a sense of warmth that I'm a bit more vulnerable and easy to befriend, accordingly, they actually resent me for it and wish I would remain alone, lonely, so as to promote the greater social good.

\m/ metal disorders. Metalwhores are shit, and based metalheads should sacrifice them to satan

I can't help but worry that people can tell that I'm in psychological pain, and that rather than feeling a sense of warmth that I'm a bit more vulnerable and easy to befriend, accordingly, they actually resent me for it and wish I would remain alone, lonely, so as to promote the greater social good.
That´s the difference between males and females, the signs you are showing of vulnerbility would actually be a pro if it was a girl who showed those symptoms because she would be seen as shy, cute and the men who have an urge to "save her". Unfortunately for guys like us it´s seen as a weakness it´s not a dominant masculine trait to possess.

That´s the difference between males and females, the signs you are showing of vulnerbility would actually be a pro if it was a girl who showed those symptoms because she would be seen as shy, cute and the men who have an urge to "save her". Unfortunately for guys like us it´s seen as a weakness it´s not a dominant masculine trait to possess.
With males, that vulnerability is, I would assume, much more likely to be perceived as attractive if it fits the model of "trauma-> strong, independent response"

With women, I imagine the model would be more likely to fall under "trauma-> communication"

this is supported, I think, by the stats that show that women are more likely to seek counseling

This is a common incel trait that we have talked about before. If you're shy, insecure or anxious, people will hate you even more and blame you as you did something wrong.

I've been judged for that by others and I keep getting people to judge me as if I did something terrible. And like I said before, whenever I stand up for myself with right to do so, normies keep trying to put me in my place and they even victimize themselves for me actually trying to stand up for myself. Anything I do gets me the normie hate.

It's actually their way of coping. The more ugly a foid is, more quality of a man she wants. She needs that validation, she needs that someone 4 points above her to feel worthy and special
This is absolutely true.While ugly men cope by statusmaxxing and moneymaxxing,ugly foids cope by marrying someone that is statusmaxxed of looksmaxxed.

Because a foid's value is not determined by her action,but how effective her coochie is in attracting partners.
\m/ metal disorders. Metalwhores are shit, and based metalheads should sacrifice them to satan

I've been judged for that by others and I keep getting people to judge me as if I did something terrible. And like I said before, whenever I stand up for myself with right to do so, normies keep trying to put me in my place and they even victimize themselves for me actually trying to stand up for myself. Anything I do gets me the normie hate.
a better way to stand up to people is to do so indirectly, "soft power"

Ive never met one of those