Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Femoids who hit the wall and now crying that no one marries their sorry used up asses. :))))))

• Thread starter Deleted member 45229
  • Start date
Deleted member 45229

Deleted member 45229

Banned
-
To all these femoids who "lived their lives" BUT NOT WITH THE GOOD GUY,S which is what they made most boys to grow up to be, I say FUCK YOU!! Enjoy your pathetic miserable lives alone, in pain and crying like stupid cunts that you are. Go ask the cool bad boys that you were giving it for free to marry you. Any man, listen here guys, ANY GUY who was not a player in his prime is the biggest idiot and will make THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF HIS life if he somehow falls for their fake crocodile tears and marries them. The only reason you would probably do it is that you think they will somehow be grateful for that... LOL. No, that's not how this works. They will not be grateful because basically that's not how female sexual attraction towards men works (and that's what you need from them, sexual attraction). So no, they won't be grateful to you, you will always be the loser guy they would've never even looked at or even worse, the guy they enjoyed and had fun rejecting and humiliating when he tried his luck with them. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THAT LOSET GUY FOR THEM, you have to understand that. Which means that they will make your life a living hell after you marry them. They will go back to fucking all those cool bad boy players which they always liked (but who never marry them, at least those guys got that part right). Again, any guy who falls for their pathetic crocodile tears act and marries them will make the biggest mistake of your life that will cost him his physical and mental health and of course, his material situation too.

nehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2GzH2tydWg

They will literally burn down human civilization because chad doesn't want to sleep with them anymore. And they must be stopped :feelsLSD:

they are useless crap after 25

To all these femoids who "lived their lives" BUT NOT WITH THE GOOD GUY,S which is what they made most boys to grow up to be, I say FUCK YOU!! Enjoy your pathetic miserable lives alone, in pain and crying like stupid cunts that you are. Go ask the cool bad boys that you were giving it for free to marry you. Any man, listen here guys, ANY GUY who was not a player in his prime is the biggest idiot and will make THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF HIS life if he somehow falls for their fake crocodile tears and marries them. The only reason you would probably do it is that you think they will somehow be grateful for that... LOL. No, that's not how this works. They will not be grateful because basically that's not how female sexual attraction towards men works (and that's what you need from them, sexual attraction). So no, they won't be grateful to you, you will always be the loser guy they would've never even looked at or even worse, the guy they enjoyed and had fun rejecting and humiliating when he tried his luck with them. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THAT LOSET GUY FOR THEM, you have to understand that. Which means that they will make your life a living hell after you marry them. They will go back to fucking all those cool bad boy players which they always liked (but who never marry them, at least those guys got that part right). Again, any guy who falls for their pathetic crocodile tears act and marries them will make the biggest mistake of your life that will cost him his physical and mental health and of course, his material situation too.

KEK LMAO read whole thing this reminds me of those delusional redpill copers

this nigga really calling himself a nice guy:what:

JFL at this redpill coper
will ferrell laughing GIF

You gotta take care of this redpill coper inflitator
@Komesarj
@Fat Link
@The Enforcer
@SlayerSlayer
I'm not sure what you're trying to say here pal... LOL. "Red pill coper infiltrator"...? To me it looks like you're a feminist infiltrator.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here pal... LOL. "Red pill coper infiltrator"...? To me it looks like you're a feminist infiltrator.
I'm here longer than you nigga

this nigga really calling himself a nice guy:what:
I am a nice guy... But we all know women don't give it to nice guys... Man, is that how many of you "feminist allies" are here...? LOL. You closet incels... For all the guys who are real, listen here, any guy who marries those women will make the fatal mistake of his life. If you were not a player in your prime NEVER MARRY. It will be a debilitating mistake for your life, health and material status.

Your first sentence of paragraph is bluepilled and redpilled cope.
All those roastie will live like a prostitute but getting their series of chad and tyrone handled at them on silver plate.
They will die childless but they will lifemog in the end.

I am a nice guy... But we all know women don't give it to nice guys... Man, is that how many of you "feminist allies" are here...? LOL. You closet incels... For all the guys who are real, listen here, any guy who marries those women will make the fatal mistake of his life. If you were not a player in your prime NEVER MARRY. It will be a debilitating mistake for your life, health and material status.
:redpill: cope.

They will literally burn down human civilization because chad doesn't want to sleep with them anymore. And they must be stopped :feelsLSD:
They will not burn down civilization, they will just destroy the mental and physical health of any guy who marries them after they "lived their lives". Because even though it was the bad boy player who screwed them over time and again, it is still YOU, the clueless guy (aka the incel) whom she hates. Not the guy/s she gave it to for free and no questions asked. YOU, the nice guy are still the one that they will hate with a passion. That's what all the guys who drank the feminist koolaid when theyr were boys and which caused them to become incels later on in life must understand.

They will not burn down civilization, they will just destroy the mental and physical health of any guy who marries them after they "lived their lives". Because even though it was the bad boy player who screwed them over time and again, it is still YOU, the clueless guy (aka the incel) whom she hates. Not the guy/s she gave it to for free and no questions asked. YOU, the nice guy are still the one that they will hate with a passion. That's what all the guys who drank the feminist koolaid when theyr were boys and which caused them to become incels later on in life must understand.
They will not? Who do you think feminists are?

Your first sentence of paragraph is bluepilled and redpilled cope.
All those roastie will live like a prostitute but getting their series of chad and tyrone handled at them on silver plate.
They will die childless but they will lifemog in the end.
What the fuck is "blue pill and red pill cope" you idiot...? LOL. What I said there is THE TRUTH. The reality of these women and the men who are dumb and naive enough to marry them after they "lived their lives until they were 30"... What "cope" is in there? That I tell these guys not to marry them? That's "cope"...? I swear, you whiny pathetic blackpillers are the most pathetic and disgusting creatures on the planet. If a man wasn't a player in his prime he will make the biggest mistake of his life if he marries. Because he will always be that loser guy whom they would've never even looked at and whom they will ALWAYS despise. Which means they will make his life a miserable hell if he marries them. The "incel revenge"? You know what that really is? All the guys who weren't players never marrying. That's the REAL incel revenge and that's what all these guys must do.
BTW, what the hell is "roastie" and "lifemog"...? LOL. I swear, you balckpill crybabies are absolutely pathetic...

What the fuck is "blue pill and red pill cope" you idiot...? LOL. What I said there is THE TRUTH. The reality of these women and the men who are dumb and naive enough to marry them after they "lived their lives until they were 30"... What "cope" is in there? That I tell these guys not to marry them? That's "cope"...? I swear, you whiny pathetic blackpillers are the most pathetic and disgusting creatures on the planet. If a man wasn't a player in his prime he will make the biggest mistake of his life if he marries. Because he will always be that loser guy whom they would've never even looked at and whom they will ALWAYS despise. Which means they will make his life a miserable hell if he marries them. The "incel revenge"? You know what that really is? All the guys who weren't players never marrying. That's the REAL incel revenge and that's what all these guys must do.
BTW, what the hell is "roastie" and "lifemog"...? LOL. I swear, you balckpill crybabies are absolutely pathetic...
You are the idiot one here because you didnot know the words in the online sites.

They will not? Who do you think feminists are?
I told you. They will only destroy the lives of the clueless schmucks who will marry them after they are done with "living their lives". If you wanaa marry one of these foids and be forced to "landscape" them for their "dates" be my guest. All the other guys, who are no masochists however, they must understand that they must never marry.

See? Commie feminists infiltrator.
Read this and educate yourself

Read this and educate yourself
You're not part of our community dipshit. I don't understand how the admins tolerate you here.

I told you. They will only destroy the lives of the clueless schmucks who will marry them after they are done with "living their lives". If you wanaa marry one of these foids and be forced to "landscape" them for their "dates" be my guest. All the other guys, who are no masochists however, they must understand that they must never marry.
They are literally changing the culture and laws of every nation around the world funded and empowered by the kikes that be. We must materialize a solution, making fun of them helps but it won't translate to anything material unless we as men sit down and take this shit serious, and we better fucking do because its about fucking time

Based stalinist androcentrism pill
69420 IT roastie were being sent to Chograd gym hard free labour camp. (IN VIDEO GAME)

69420 It roastie bwing sent to Chograd gym hard free labour camp.
All toilets must be confiscated and redistributed by the state. Toilets older than 30 will be sent to the gulags and worked to death. (in minecraft)

All toilets must be confiscated and redistributed by the state. Toilets older than 30 will be sent to the gulags and worked to death. (in minecraft)
Not only that i will put anti estrogen in the water to make the productivity increased significantly. (In video game)

You're not part of "this community" dipshit. I don't understand how the admins tolerate you here.

They are literally changing the culture and laws of every nation around the world funded and empowered by the kikes that be. We must materialize a solution, making fun of them helps but it won't translate to anything material unless we as men sit down and take this shit serious, and we better fucking do because its about fucking time
Buddy, there's only one thing men can do. Men who were never players in their prime I mean. There's only ONE thing such men can do especially since these feminists and Marxist enablers own and control the system. We must never marry. The biggest feminist motivation or women was "live your life until you're 30 and then you will fin a good guy to marry you"... "Good guy"... LOL. We all know who that is... Take this away from them. Don't go out there with an AR-15 or whatever and shoot a bunch of people and the shoot yourself because you don't wanna be passed around in prison... No. There's literally ONLY ONE THING men can do and that is STOP MARRYING. If you were not a player in your prime (because women will NEVER display their shitty behaviors against those guys, those behaviors are reserved only for what even they call the "good guys"... LOL) NEVER MARRY. That's the only thing men can do right now but unfortunately most don't realize just how big a power this is on our side. The ENTIRE FEMINIST appeal to women was the latter part "and then you'll find a good man to marry you"... So take that away from them. Let them die alone, in pain and crying like dumb cunts that they are.

Incel communism NOW!!
Incel by definition cannot be a communist because the "incel" phenomenon was created by the Marxist movement which included feminism. The "incel" phenomenon is the most pure product of the radicla left-wing ideology and their war on masculinity.

Incel by definition cannot be a communist because the "incel" phenomenon was created by the Marxist movement which included feminism. The "incel" phenomenon is the most pure product of the radicla left-wing ideology and their war on masculinity.
Incel communism isn't the same as marxism

Buddy, there's only one thing men can do. Men who were never players in their prime I mean. There's only ONE thing such men can do especially since these feminists and Marxist enablers own and control the system. We must never marry. The biggest feminist motivation or women was "live your life until you're 30 and then you will fin a good guy to marry you"... "Good guy"... LOL. We all know who that is... Take this away from them. Don't go out there with an AR-15 or whatever and shoot a bunch of people and the shoot yourself because you don't wanna be passed around in prison... No. There's literally ONLY ONE THING men can do and that is STOP MARRYING. If you were not a player in your prime (because women will NEVER display their shitty behaviors against those guys, those behaviors are reserved only for what even they call the "good guys"... LOL) NEVER MARRY. That's the only thing men can do right now but unfortunately most don't realize just how big a power this is on our side. The ENTIRE FEMINIST appeal to women was the latter part "and then you'll find a good man to marry you"... So take that away from them. Let them die alone, in pain and crying like dumb cunts that they are.
Not marrying is 101 shit. I've never talked about taking a fucking ar15 and shooting randos either

The wall doesn't exist:

View: https://youtu.be/sxPWalFdz68

Toilets ALWAYS have options, they just don't have access to handsome men that will commit to them that meet their standards. If toilets got more desperate with age us oldcels wouldn't exist. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

The Opposite is true, their standards actively rise with age.

Incel communism isn't the same as marxism
There is no such thing as "incel communism"... I already explained that. An incel cannot be a communist. Unless he's a fucking retard and can't see that the reason he is an incel is precisely communism and their war on masculinity.

Not only that i will put anti estrogen in the water to make the productivity increased significantly. (In video game)
Based. Females are cattle (invid)

You should be glad that i accidentally force you to postmaxx

Postmaxxing is cope, the only difference between a user with more than 500 posts and a user with less is that people stop making the dismissive "Ok GrAYcel" or "Ok GrAYfag" remarks.

There is no such thing as "incel communism"... I already explained that. An incel cannot be a communist. Unless he's a fucking retard and can't see that the reason he is an incel is precisely communism and their war on masculinity.
You're not very bright, are you son?

Postmaxxing is cope, the only difference between a user with more than 500 posts and a user with less is that people stop making the dismissive "Ok GrAYcel" or "Ok GrAYfag" remarks.
Brutal statuspill

Not marrying is 101 shit. I've never talked about taking a fucking ar15 and shooting randos either
Pal, I never said you talked about that. I just explained what must be done and yes, THE ONLY THING men can do now is to stop marrying. The men who weren't big players in their prime that is. But I guess each one understand only as much as they can...

Incels.is being classist jfllll