Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Femoids who go lesbian are intentionally depriving incels

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
I could go down and break this down with use of statistics of reasons why femoids are lesbian, but most of the reasons stem off a hatred against men and all femoids hate incels so :society:

I am convinced that they believe they can hurt us more by shaming men and being fags

Or they just can't get Chad

It's not that, you're overestimating how much foids think about incels if you think they'd undergo such a drastic lifestyle change just to deprive us; just some foids deciding just more attractive men aren't enough and wanting to diversify their options, because if you're allowed to pursue one form of degeneracy, why refrain from the other? :feelsjuice:

Not to mention easily being able to reject any approaching man by just accusing them of bigotry for not caring about them identifying as dykes. :feelsclown:

JFL what a coincendce today I learned that my previous oneitis from back when I was in middle school (now both in grade 11) is a faggot and made out with her foid friend when she was drunk apparently. These fucked up fag foids are wastes of space that don't deserve to exist.

It's not that, you're overestimating how much foids think about incels if you think they'd undergo such a drastic lifestyle change just to deprive us; just some foids deciding just more attractive men aren't enough and wanting to diversify their options, because if you're allowed to pursue one form of degeneracy, why refrain from the other? :feelsjuice:

Not to mention easily being able to reject any approaching man by just accusing them of bigotry for not caring about them identifying as dykes. :feelsclown: