Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Femoids want to ban sub6 "creepy" men from gyms

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Femoids already have their own gyms, but since they have the need to dress like whores while getting chad's attention, unattractive men have to be banned from the gym according to them. If we can't hit on bitches at the gym, at work, at school, in the street, at bars, online, then where are men supposed to fuck femoids? Don't tell me to do meetups.com or get hobbies, because no chad or anyone I know met their gf that way.
https://www.nbcnews.com/better/heal...lse-listen-ncna879301?cid=public-rss_20180605

These gym whores deserve to get sliced up

If we can't even do anything remotely healthy without being viewed as a bunch of creeps whats fucking next? Would incels have to hit on cancer patients down at the hospital now, because I haven't heard anything from them yet.

Bitches should be banned from everything and chained to the beds in their homes.

If we can't even do anything remotely healthy without being viewed as a bunch of creeps whats fucking next? Would incels have to hit on cancer patients down at the hospital now, because I haven't heard anything from them yet.
Femoid cancer patient: "I was just laying in my hospital bed getting chemotherapy, minding my own business, then a manlet walks in and asks me about my day. I wanted to put my headphones on to give him the signal I didn't want to talk, but my hands are so weak I can't lift a grain of rice."
Bitches should be banned from everything and chained to the beds in their homes.
Like the bitch from the exorcist because they're demons.

Creepy is just a word for "ugly."
A tall hot guy (Chad) can be as sexual as he wants in front of the modern woman, and she will have no problem with it. The only way for a female to feel threatened by a male is the condition that he is ugly in appearance.

Femoid cancer patient: "I was just laying in my hospital bed getting chemotherapy, minding my own business, then a manlet walks in and asks me about my day. I wanted to put my headphones on to give him the signal I didn't want to talk, but my hands are so weak I can't lift a grain of rice."
There goes another idea thrown into the abyss :feelscry:

Woman only go to the gym to take Instagram pictures and post.

I always stare at these sluts bending over and acting like whores in the gym with their tight clothing on, I don't give a fuck.

MeToo tehehehehe

Gyms suck anyways, I rather exercise in the safety of my home.

damn it i wont be able to sniff the place they were sitting now:rolleyes:

Fucking sluts LEAVE US ALONE we're not doing anything mean to you so why tf do you mess with us??? because we are not chad??? GOD I FUCKING HATE WOMEN
1522520507365s

Femoids should have the same status as farm animals.

It would be less cruel if they just banned us from existence.

I always stare at these sluts bending over and acting like whores in the gym with their tight clothing on, I don't give a fuck.

MeToo tehehehehe
That's the correct way to behave. Make the bitches leave the gym if they can't handle unattractive men looking and talking to them. If they want to dress provocative then we can speak proactively to them.
we need guy only gym :(

Sam Hyde would be a truecel if he wasn't popular.

Let's have all male gyms. Oh wait that's sexist

It won't last. Used to be a time people thought the Lunk Alarm at Planet Fitness was a good idea. But then enough people got together and said "Does anyone else realize this is ridiculous?"

It won't last. Used to be a time people thought the Lunk Alarm at Planet Fitness was a good idea. But then enough people got together and said "Does anyone else realize this is ridiculous?"
Gym goers have retarded ideas.

Creepy is just newspeak for ugly. Remember, femoids' SMV is lowered by any interaction with a "creepy" man - even if he just happens to be within a ten-foot area breathing the same air.

Feminist endgame is making being a sub-8 anywhere in public as close to a crime as possible. They believe that we rape them by just existing in the same spaces as they do.

This is why any violence against femoids is always justified.

Creepy is just newspeak for ugly. Remember, femoids' SMV is lowered by any interaction with a "creepy" man - even if he just happens to be within a ten-foot area breathing the same air.

Feminist endgame is making being a sub-8 anywhere in public as close to a crime as possible. They believe that we rape them by just existing in the same spaces as they do.

This is why any violence against femoids is always justified.
I agree, since they're sitting back and allowing the femshits to do as they please, they all deserve it.

''DON'T USE THE GYM FOR FLIRTING. JUST DON'T'' lmao i always see men hitting on bitches at the gym and they dont seem to mind it, but i dont even need to say how tall they are and how they look like right, it starts with C and end with D

Just be confident and hit the gym bro

Creepy is just a word for "ugly."
A tall hot guy (Chad) can be as sexual as he wants in front of the modern woman, and she will have no problem with it. The only way for a female to feel threatened by a male is the condition that he is ugly in appearance.
100% true.

Well I want to ban femoids from political office, the workforce, and personal agency.

MeToo tehehehehe
There are a couple of the most stuck up whores you could possibly imagine in the gym I use. One is a 9.5 Latina with a literally perfect body and an amazing ass. She dresses in tight clothes, always has a bitchy look on her face, and does EVERY exercise in front of a mirror, except for a few machines that aren't near a mirror. A black dude in the gym told me he asked her how many sets she had left on a machine and she told him "one hundred!" and put her ear plugs back in and looked straight ahead.

Fuck equality.

>wear skin tight yoga pants that perfectly adheres to their ass and legs
>pissed when subchad men get aroused from it

It's time for men's only gyms to be created asap

>wear skin tight yoga pants that perfectly adheres to their ass and legs
>pissed when subchad men get aroused from it
Female logic.

A black dude in the gym told me he asked her how many sets she had left on a machine and she told him "one hundred!" and put her ear plugs back in and looked straight ahead.
What a dirty cunt. I bet if that black guy was tyrone, she'd get off the machine instantly, and might ask him if they can both share it together.
It's time for men's only gyms to be created asap
They'll call it sexist and try to find a way to get in. Sluts can't handle missing the possible opportunity of meeting a chad.

What a dirty cunt. I bet if that black guy was tyrone, she'd get off the machine instantly, and might ask him if they can both share it together.

They'll call it sexist and try to find a way to get in. Sluts can't handle missing the possible opportunity of meeting a chad.
Exactly. The black guy is big and strong as hell but not ripped at all and he's not handsome.

There's already female only gym's or sections, where they could already hang out with each other or avoid ugly men at their will.

Gyms are always going to keep their demographic as open or wide as possible, just in order to maximize their profits. Most gym goers are men anyways.

of course. they dont want men to looksmaxx hence why they give them bluepilled advice to divert the attention to their personality.