Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Femoids Want Me Die Because I Am Short

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
I was at school. Normie and chad tallfags were armwrestling. Foid saw them and offered me a 1v1 armwrestling battle. Tallfags laughed at me and said that our power level is same. I'm 5'7 155lb skeletoncel and they see me weak, that's why she offered a duel. I easily defeated her beacuse I'm not a weak skeleton. Fuck you all bitches, I am swimming and playing soccer for 10 years. Then I defeated a tallfag who laughed at me at start. Then I armwrestled with a gymcel, he defeated me but he struggled. If I lifted weights like him, I'd defeat him easily. It doesn't matter how strong and athletic you are. If you are a 5'7 155lb like me society sees you as a skeletoncel.

I'm 116lb and 5'6" :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

It shows how arrogant foids and taller men are. Make no mistakes, anyone who is taller than you even few inches thinks he is better than you. I've been ridiculed for my height (5'3) by 5'7-5'9 guys openly many times and I could probably beat almost all of them in arm wrestling.

it never began for spooky scary skeletoncels

I CANT FUCKING TAKE IT I AM 5’4 and all foids want me dead they all need to be fucking raped :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

You know what to do :feelsthink:
0CC41E38 B3BF 4BFE 9F16 6BD96346D495