Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Femoids very very upset about Kavanaugh

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
What makes this video LOL is how disorganized these feeaemayles be with your shouting protests. You know if a man was in charge they would at least have had a consistent slogan to yell. Probably with nice ring to it like "no justice, no peace" as well.

major lifefuel if he wins. Let us pray.

brainwashed. no evidence he did anything. they think they're free thinking but they're just doing the medias bidding.

If something or someone upsets the left then chances are it's a very good thing for society.

shaming
never
works

Haha fucking cunts are so triggered they can't even form proper coherent sentences

If something or someone upsets the left then chances are it's a very good thing for society.

brainwashed. no evidence he did anything. they think they're free thinking but they're just doing the medias bidding.
^^^^^
I kneel in the presence of your respective intellectual capacities

The funniest thing about both Trump's election and Kavanagh's approval (inevitable) is that both have been accused of sexually assaulting multiple women, and no one really actually cares.

I'll let you take a guess why.

Guessed?

Okay here's why.

Trump:
6'3"
White
At least 5/10
Big skull, big frame
Dominant as fuck personality
Billionaire born into wealth
Has spent his whole life fucking models and destroying lesser men

Kavanaugh:
At least 5'11" (based on this pic vs. George W Bush)
White
At least 5/10
Big skull, big frame
NW2-3 at 50+ years old
Alpha personality, doesn't let people push him around
Went to Yale, spent his life deciding if people go to jail or go free

These guys are top tier men. No one gives a shit when top tier men sexually assault or rape women. It's only a social injustice when short/ugly/ethnic/autistic/NEET men do it.

If these allegations were against Aziz Ansari he'd be getting lethal injection as we speak.

Meanwhile Trump and Kavanaugh have ascended to the two most powerful places in the world despite their rape/assault histories.

Learn your place in this world.

Last edited:
>Guests-31

Kek

The funniest thing about both Trump's election and Kavanagh's approval (inevitable) is that both have been accused of sexually assaulting multiple women, and no one really actually cares.

Guessed?

Okay here's why.

Trump:
6'3"
White
At least 5/10
Big skull, big frame

Kavanaugh:
White
At least 5/10
Big skull, big frame
NW2-3 at 50+ years old

These guys are top tier men. No one gives a shit when top tier men sexually assault or rape women. It's only a social injustice when short/ugly/ethnic/autistic/NEET men do it.

If these allegations were against Aziz Ansari he'd be getting lethal injection as we speak.

Meanwhile Trump and Kavanaugh have ascended to the two most powerful places in the world despite their rape/assault histories.

Theres an event in my college called "discussing brett kavanaugh" going on in like tuesday. You are severely deluded if you think I can go up there and defend brett kavanaugh and not suffer severe social repercussions for it.

Theres an event in my college called "discussing brett kavanaugh" going on in like tuesday. You are severely deluded if you think I can go up there and defend brett kavanaugh and not suffer severe social repercussions for it.

Defending him has nothing to do with it. There are people attacking him because they don't like his politics (ie. anti-abortion, reliable conservative vote). But whether or not he raped some girl will not make any difference as to whether he becomes a Supreme Justice. Just like no one cared about all the allegations of rape and assault levied against Trump.

It's only a small minority of women who care about that stuff. The rest of the men/women out there just figure "Well he's a strong, tall, handsome, powerful white guy - she probably wanted it anyway even if it happened" and move on with their lives.

Guessed?

Okay here's why.

Trump:
6'3"
White
At least 5/10
Big skull, big frame

Kavanaugh:
White
At least 5/10
Big skull, big frame
NW2-3 at 50+ years old

:soy:

it took me a solid 2 mins to work out they were saying "shame"
See you're smart bro because I literally couldn't understand anything. All i heard was some entitled cunt screaming "MuH pOoOsY gOt rAyPeD bY mUh sOgGnEeEy mAlE derrr hurrrr ShAyMe"