Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Femoid's sons will suffer

ThereIsYourGod

ThereIsYourGod

Recruit
★★★★
Have you ever think about that? Most femoid's sons isnt gonna be chads, so they probably will be an incels or providers, used by new generation of women.

And we should care about that ? Why ? Let them spread more incels for all i care...

yes thats why feminism is cancer women shouldnt have been given the same rights as men. It cant be reseted because they already know hoe good they have it. We need an antifeminist, pro incel revolution.

most mothers wouldnt give a fuck anyway

Motherhood is the biggest cuckservative bluepill.

And one of the largest blackpills to swallow is that your mother is also just a woman, and that the idea of this eternal, transcendental love of a mother (like with them having a spiritual antenna for when their children are in danger and shit like that) is just a total lie.

There is tons of evidence from psychology that proves that mothers do not somehow automatically love all their children, let alone love them equally. It is perfectly possible that mothers do not care about their children, do not love or do not LIKE their children and, of course, in worst case scenario, actively harm and abuse them.

And one of the largest blackpills to swallow is that your mother is also just a woman, and that the idea of this eternal, transcendental love of a mother (like with them having a spiritual antenna for when their children are in danger and shit like that) is just a total lie.
I've seen my mother drunk enough to confirm this.. plus the absolute love of my Chad father and stomping me.. was simply heart breaking.
And we should care about that ? Why ? Let them spread more incels for all i care...
We can only benefit from this, that is correct.

h6lKesf.png

Motherhood is the biggest cuckservative bluepill.

There is tons of evidence from psychology that proves that mothers do not somehow automatically love all their children, let alone love them equally. It is perfectly possible that mothers do not care about their children, do not love or do not LIKE their children and, of course, in worst case scenario, actively harm and abuse them.

moms only like their sons if they're chad like

And we should care about that ?
It's just a good argument a suppose. Femoid can give no fuck about her non-chad son, but she cant admit it under no circumstances
lol
moms only like their sons if they're chad like
I dont believe its a common rule. I think they just completely insane. My theory - they really consider themself as a queen with an uncommon high standart and every over femoid around them - a pathetic losers who fucks homeless ugly old dudes. Whats the reason why they can say some bullshit like "Its so cool to be a guy. Fuck and dump new girl every week and no pregrancy, yeah!", the same reason they teach their children bluepilled crap.

Last edited:
literally every man is the son of a femoid. what's your logic behind this.

i cant deny it i fucking hate them ALL to death

They don't give a fuck, they only care about themselves, which is why they won't openly admit they're guilty of all the things the black pill says they're guilty of.

i'm the least loved child in my family

Especially that male attractiveness isn't inheritable according to some studids, wo even a chad dad + stacey mom can have an incel.

They will blame their sons. I know my mom does.

What is your relationships with your brother?

Kind of "cold". We don't play together, just greeting each other when we met at home, don't talk about anything except some videogames. We're so different and he hate me so much that I know I have to leave the house when I'll finish colleges.