Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Femoids should be banned from the Internet

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
While society is to blame for the degeneration of femoids, the internet should also be accounted for since it is also largely responsible towards the cause, By simply giving access to a vast number of femoids to use what they do best for their advantage.

That being; attention whoreing. However, in this instance, it is increased to a tenfold thanks to the internet existing. A cum dumpster can simply access the internet, create a profile in a some social media application, upload pictures (especially half naked which gets the simps simping into overdrive mode), and get tons of likes and comments in a small amount of time, in which, would give the bitch a huge ego boost that it had never experienced before.

Also, the internet has expanded the limited options bitches previously had. Now, by simply creating a profile in some online dating application, a cuntrag has access to the top Chads/Tyrone's/ chadlites around its area. Unlike in the good old days where they had to pick a male from their social circle, which actually gave average men a chance ( not for incels though, these cunts have always been picky and we are deemed not good enough because we are subhuman).

And it is worth to mention that, If femoids are not whoring themselves on social media or online dating applications, they are attention whoring on message boards by saying shit like, "hey, female here!!! XD", because they know that they have nothing useful to say so they go their way to mention their gender so the beta cucks swarm in and provide them with endless attention and validation.

It is quite apparent that the internet has turned femoids into entitled, narcissistic, attention whoring cunts of the highest order. And to combat this issue, a few measures must be taken: firstly, ISP's should stop selling their services to femoids. Secondly, every femoid profile on the internet should be deleted. Thirdly, fathers should restrict their daughters from accessing the internet. The combination of these options would most likely make femoids stay away from the internet for good, or reduce their exposure by a strong percentage

You sound like a kid named Eugene who collects bugs in a jar. “hew hew hew these femoids hew hew hew"
211077-6feac18a9ccd5210f328ccb19464164c-png.567793

You sound like a kid named Eugene who collects bugs in a jar. “hew hew hew these femoids hew hew hew"
211077-6feac18a9ccd5210f328ccb19464164c-png.567793
gtfo then fakecel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill:

I'll post the contrast of foid cheering over obtaining Chad / Chad's girlfriend being hospitalized once I've sedated myself.