Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Femoids just need to be thin to be very attractive

normiesgunnurm

normiesgunnurm

Recruit
★★★
Can you imagine if all you had to do to be incredibly attractive to the opposite sex would be to be thin? Literally just eat less. 

But being a femoid is so EASY that they don't even care about becoming very attractive because they get as much attention and dick at any non ideal weight.

It also goes to show how dumb they are. They spend hours shopping for clothes, putting on make up so that they can be more attractive, but they just ignore the thing that will make them the most attractive and requires basically no effort.

They can have sex whenever they want either way.

I'd fuck a femoids even wearing makeup, hell I'd fuck one not wearing makeup. Us truecels have no standards, only chads do.

jagged0 said:
I'd fuck a femoids even wearing makeup, hell I'd fuck one not wearing makeup. Us truecels have no standards, only chads do.

Like Winston in the book, 1984, when he fucked the hooker.

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]He was so desperate for sex that he fucked a 50 year old prostitute with mountains of make up and no teeth.[/font]

Kointo said:
Like Winston in the book, 1984, when he fucked the hooker.

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]He was so desperate for sex that he fucked a 50 year old prostitute with mountains of make up and no teeth.[/font]

LUCKY BASTARD!

jagged0 said:
LUCKY BASTARD!

!!!!1!!!111!!!!11!!!

Inhale the C A R B O N   M O N O X I D E

exhaust_factsheet.jpg

And women dare to complain about their "impossible beaty standards". The only ones enforcing any kind of standards on them are themselves, just like they have impossible standards for men. If a man is skinny it's bad. If he's fat it's bad. A man needs to be in perfect shape to be attractive to femoids.

Kointo said:
!!!!1!!!111!!!!11!!!

Inhale the C A R B O N   M O N O X I D E

exhaust_factsheet.jpg

Oh you LOL
:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

FeminismsCancer said:
Oh you LOL
:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I'm practicing your great suimethods

Weight is what seperates fatties from stacies. Fce is what seperates chad from incels.