Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Femoids have bad taste in men. Thots on photofeeler even for my best photo gave 6,2

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
My one of most cool photos, stylemaxxed and anglefrauded, back in days in one lithuanian dating site it was even voted as photo of day. And now whores giving only 6,2 foor it. Still better than average rating of my pics in photofeeler, which is 3,8. And this also my only photo rated above average. Stupid chad-chasing whores

Vietimasnx "education became rotten"

Last edited:
Looks very sexy, I will make cum tribute

Thugmaxxed Napoleon.
What about your lolis.

Don't know why but the pic brings weird sadness in mind.

fuck all those people on photofeeler.. even when i shopped out my flaws i still got ''below average'' females don't even know what average means.. it means the bulk of the majority.. with females to be considered average you have to be already attractive and average levels of it. Regular guys dont even register to them and they lump us all in the same category

Lol at trusting that

I know an ugly deathnik 4/10 who was scored 8

Those fuckers literally rate you for putting effort into your appearance. Not because they find you attractive

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back