Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Femoids get outraged for chadlites list of requirements, however not realising their own hypocrisy when it comes to finding their chad

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
Clown society.

Holes will never realize how much of a hypocrite they are. They have those unrealistic expectations, but bitch when a man has those same expectations.

80% of holes go for the top 20%. 80% of men are basically incel in denial. Brutal....

Lean fitness average guy writes on his dating profile "I'm not attracted to obesity." - OFF TO BE EXPOSED AS A SEXIST ARSEHOLE, SON.

Clown society.
For real though. These whores are allowed to have every high standard in the book, but if I don't want a fat bitch the entire Internet wants me dead.

For real though. These whores are allowed to have every high standard in the book, but if I don't want a fat bitch the entire Internet wants me dead.
Just fuck the majority of humans.

It’s funny how this article is 100% based on emotions. You can just feel the seething hatred of foids and soy cucks everywhere for a man who has the audacity to mention his ideal standards (in women’s cases, preferences tee hee)

Shit is getting down. Men who don't reply to fat women on POF are now magically having their accounts deleted from what I've read. I believe it to be true.

Also if you sign up to POF and put in low wage/income, they match you with fat women on your search tab.

Shit is getting down. Men who don't reply to fat women on POF are now magically having their accounts deleted from what I've read. I believe it to be true.

Also if you sign up to POF and put in low wage/income, they match you with fat women on your search tab.
Jesus Christ. That is absolutely disgusting, the gynocentrism is furthering and it will ultimately lead to the collapse of Western society.

Do you have any articles or anything for this?

Jesus Christ. That is absolutely disgusting, the gynocentrism is furthering and it will ultimately lead to the collapse of Western society.

Do you have any articles or anything for this?

I haven't used POF for years but the guys on MGTOW.com say their matches are superior when they put in higher earnings, and inferior (fat women) when they put in low income. I believe them. I certainly had my account deleted on pof when I told a stalkerrish obese 1/10 woman that she wasn't my type because of her size. It was magically gone two days after i replied to her.

Everybody is out to get us. If your not a high earner they try to match you with obese, as though thats your punishment for not being a cuckcel obsessed with money slaving. Its jewishness / obsession with material wealth and social grandeur, and cut off and distribute all the non-fat women among the elite males only. Polygyny is being enforced every fucking where.

I had to stop halfway through article

Holes will never realize how much of a hypocrite they are. They have those unrealistic expectations, but bitch when a man has those same expectations.

80% of holes go for the top 20%. 80% of men are basically incel in denial. Brutal....

Clown society.

Men have preferences
Women have requirements

Lean fitness average guy writes on his dating profile "I'm not attracted to obesity." - OFF TO BE EXPOSED AS A SEXIST ARSEHOLE, SON.
yeah thats what annoys me as well. Fat cunt femoids thinking they are entitled to man who goes to the gym building muscle and takes care of himself,

wouldn't surprise me if this was written too:
"what the fuck was he thinking when he say that we need to have vagina, what a fucking looser, gosh"

Incels are the inherent scapegoats and punch bags of early/quarterstone 21st century society, taking the blame for the further encouragement of unrealistic foid standards to the point 2/10 landwhales are demanding and getting lean higher tier normies in spite of their hideous subhuman form. Foids below a 5 in this world will always under any circumstance have a better chance of getting a partner than any 5/10 mid-range man on this planet and it disgusts me. Then they have the audacity to claim a scarcity in the supply of 'quality' men, and implying it's our fault when they inflate foid value to a state of unattainability to anyone other than Chads and higher-tier normies.

The only thing here deserves crisitism is that he not added "for me", as other men can have different tastes and requirements

Alexander said if a woman reacts poorly to his list, it means they are ‘harpies that you never want to breed with’. Well, guess I’m a harpie that no one wants to breed with then.
:feelshaha:

This entire article is written by a disgusting foid.

Unilad seems to be one of those "men's interest" sites written by and for women, like GQ.

Women do not want to be wrong in any way shape or form. When they see that they have contradicted themselves, they get angry -- but not at themselves. They get angry at the ones who call them out on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back