Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Femoids dont talk to me

LDARBuddah

LDARBuddah

Admiral
★★★★★
I Was in college today and made myself look real good before i went With some new nice clothes. When i sat down alone i the schools cafeteria not a single foid wanted to talk With me or didnt even look at me

:feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:

That is actually normal at my college, nobody talks to someone they don't already know.

It's on you to make the approach and the talking.

That is actually normal at my college, nobody talks to someone they don't already know.

"NoSwear Since 10/23/2018" elab

As a Sub 8 man, you can not expect women to approach you. They only do that with Chad.

This

Yeah I always sit by myself in the diner.

It's a two way street.

No foid will approach you alone in a dining hall unless you are statusmaxxed Chad. The real test is whether they sit next to you and talk to you in class.

That happen to me since im 8 years old. Welcome to the club :feelsokman:

They don't talk to me either man:feelsrope:

why would a hot chick with a nice social circle talk to some creep loner looking all anxiously around by himself scoffing down some grub moving all clunky and shit? the only way it would happen is if by talking to you she increases her value to her group by being seen as charitable. but as youre seen as a fuckin psycho because your ugly dome, youre clearly an evil man for having that ugly face, yea, nah its not wise to talk to you bro.

its because u ugly

What did you think would happen? Even if you were a 7/10 you would just leave the cafeteria alone, you'd have to approach foids for any success.

It's over if femoids don't randomly orbit you

It's over if femoids don't randomly orbit you

This. I see that many here still haven't taken the ApproachPill.

If they're not approaching you, it's over. Approaching them just signals weakness and desperation unless you're Chad. It will only ever make things worse, and it's a brutally embarrassing lesson to learn because they'll often respond by trolling you and playing along at your expense.