Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Femoids dont like it when normies/incels improve themselves and move on with their lives. If you are ugly, its their job to make it hell.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Fds

"no physical attraction to him and that killed me"
he literally had a amazing personality according to her yet she still couldnt feel attracted to him, i wonder why.
he leaves her ass because nobody gives a fuck about femoids and she hates it when he tries to better himself from a 10ft hole retard femoid to a 9ft hole deep retard woman.

So her mission literally became to destroy his life and commit lesbian sex with his gf(most likely being a landwhale)

JFL, As a normie or incel they dont want you to move on with your life. They want you to rot and die or ruin your life. This is what they exist for, giving holes and ruining lives.

the whole thing >>>>>

Last edited:
Foids aren't human beings, they're evil incarnate.

Please post link.

I used to be on some autistic forums before and when I'd tell fat incel guys to work out some women would go out of their way to advice against it, I think one time one even said that it might have made them more intimidating. Jft at guys who believe what those snakes say.

Please post link.

I used to be on some autistic forums before and when I'd tell fat incel guys to work out some women would go out of their way to advice against it, I think one time one even said that it might have made them more intimidating. Jft at guys who believe what those snakes say.
1 sec i will look for it again

Burn that bitch at stake.

Foids aren't psychopaths. That would require intelligence. They're children that don't care about their toy car until you take it from them. Once you take it, it's their favourite toy. Foids are solipsistic to the Nth degree. In their head, the world exists for them and only them. They're player one in their own game. I hate them with every passing day.

Brutal blackpill OP. they want to see us dying

Brutal blackpill OP. they want to see us dying
worse than dead, they want to see you get tortured and burnt slowly.