Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Femoids don't get drafted in Ukraine

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
Imagine being a 20 y/o male in ukraine getting no attention from w*men

now it's wartime and you have to DIE for them? they have the passive and active voting rights and they don't get drafted? fuck that

i hope ukrainian incels put down their weapons and defect to russia, this is also a message to ukrainiancels, don't die for these whores :dab:

now it's wartime and you have to DIE for them? they have the passive and active voting rights and they don't get drafted? fuck that

i hope ukrainian incels put down their weapons and defect to russia, this is also a message to ukrainiancels, don't die for these whores :dab:
Yeah, regular kid playing video games and listening music, never hold a gun in his hands, suddenly is expected to fight against professional soldiers in tanks, certain death for traitor whores who will marry old Western rich fucks.
@Mecoja set the napalm!!!!!!!!! (in video game)
Fire air to surface missiles.:feelsautistic:

Yeah, regular kid playing video games and listening music, never hold a gun in his hands, suddenly is expected to fight against professional soldiers in tanks, certain death for traitor whores who will marry old Western rich fucks.
foids and elites want cannon fodder to buy some time to flee the state.

cuckraine is doomed

imagine risking your life for your country and then hearing from the foids you defended that "you're not entitled to anything :foidSoy:" whenever you complain about looks-based mistreatment
they'll gladly allow you to rot in poverty like many US veterans because having a pretty face says more about your "personality" than your experience defending the country :fuk:

If I were a ukrainecel, I'd be looting and murdering rn.

Based. Fuck the Ukrainian state. It doesn't change anything whether you're ruled by Ukrainian Jewish oligarchs or Russian Jewish oligarchs. Willing to lose life for the Ukrainian state is retarded.
tbh

Defection would be the foremost thing on my mind if I were a ukrainecel tbhngl

Ukranians are probably tradcucks just like Russians. They'll die for foids who hate them no problem

Lmao how do they even force you to fight? They would have to drag me to the frontline and the moment they give me a weapon i would just go ER instead of fighting. They wouldnt force me to do shit. Or maybe i would just run away with a couple others on a scouting mission or someshit

Lmao how do they even force you to fight? They would have to drag me to the frontline and the moment they give me a weapon i would just go ER instead of fighting. They wouldnt force me to do shit. Or maybe i would just run away with a couple others on a scouting mission or someshit
they'd probably imprison you instead, its better to comply and later defect in that scenario

they'd probably imprison you instead, its better to comply and later defect in that scenario
Download

I hope zelensky dies slow, very slow and painfully

Seriously society is so fucking trash and evil ,all men should never fight for these whores

imagine risking your life for your country and then hearing from the foids you defended that "you're not entitled to anything :foidSoy:" whenever you complain about looks-based mistreatment
they'll gladly allow you to rot in poverty like many US veterans because having a pretty face says more about your "personality" than your experience defending the country :fuk:
So fucking ragefuel, they will never use us as canon fodder

Same very based

Based. Fuck the Ukrainian state. It doesn't change anything whether you're ruled by Ukrainian Jewish oligarchs or Russian Jewish oligarchs. Willing to lose life for the Ukrainian state is retarded.
For any state I’m losing life is retarded

Imagine dying for foids who doesnt give a shit about you, better kill yourself for your honor.

yeah, that's pretty much what I'd consider doing
tho I'd probably just end up refusing and going to prison, I'm not gonna risk death :feelskek: I'm sure that they wouldn't keep me long in the prison, I imagine plenty of people would refuse and there would be a movement to free the pacifists

Jesus my blood pressure went up just reading that and I'm nowhere near ever having to worry about that

It does make you realize, though. This is a potentially mortal fate for Ukraine as it exists now, it is very likely that Ukraine will simply be annexed and nobody will help them. They have to deploy every possibility that they can, except for the one thing that is apparently more important than national sovereignty - not putting foid lives at risk. The value of a single foid is greater than the entire goddamn nation of Ukraine, according to Ukrainian administration. That's just deafening to me.

Yup war is just protecting women and children at the end of the day and if women and children don't care about you, don't go to war for them

Jesus my blood pressure went up just reading that and I'm nowhere near ever having to worry about that

It does make you realize, though. This is a potentially mortal fate for Ukraine as it exists now, it is very likely that Ukraine will simply be annexed and nobody will help them. They have to deploy every possibility that they can, except for the one thing that is apparently more important than national sovereignty - not putting foid lives at risk. The value of a single foid is greater than the entire goddamn nation of Ukraine, according to Ukrainian administration. That's just deafening to me.
i'm in possible danger of that and they'll have to drag me out if they even find me.

i would rather die on my own terms than die for femoids.
I hope zelensky dies slow, very slow and painfully
yeah he deserves it for dragging men out of busses and cars, hes a cunt

you have to hide in woods which is even more dangerous

I love how this exposes the hypocrisy of feminism. It proves that even today, men will be drafted, but not females. Even though "muh equality."

Bull shit. BULL. SHIT. Theory that doesn't work in practice is USELESS.

I'd love to see the Ukraniancels all defect to Russia and for the world to see it, so you can see firsthand what happens when you treat your males like fucking garbage.

This Ukraine situation is so funny. There is no winning on either side. :feelsLSD:

I’ll never fight for a country whose society rejects me

I’ll never fight for a country whose society rejects me
I’ll never fight for a country in the first place. Nobody gave a shit about me and I don’t owe anyone anything :feelsree:

I’ll never fight for a country in the first place. Nobody gave a shit about me and I don’t owe anyone anything :feelsree:
Same, just look a this shit, imagine dying in some foxhole, while foid sucking dick @ poland.

Same, just look a this shit, imagine dying in some foxhole, while foid sucking dick @ poland.
i wouldn't give a shit if the femoids got drafted too but cuckraine is against men and even betrayed everyone who was for equal rights (the normie cucks)

Last edited:
i wouldn't give a shit if the femoids got drafted too but cuckraine is against men and betrayed everyone who was for equal rights
Giving your life for a country is cucked no matter what, even if you are not an Incel. Imagine going to die for a country and leaving your family while Chad politicians and billionaires are escaping on their private jets with their harems.

Giving your life for a country is cucked
+1

but normies don't see it like we do because they have this retarded feeling of "giving back to the community"

+1

but normies don't see it like we do because they have this retarded feeling of "giving back to the community"
:lul: Imagine “giving back to the community” as an Incel or even normie when the community couldn’t give two shits about you when you needed something

I doubt the Biden administration will bring in Ukrainian refugees.

Based take. """Equality""" my ass.

Finally, some refugees that we could use.

Canada should take in all the female refugees.

i wouldn't give a shit if the femoids got drafted too but cuckraine is against men and even betrayed everyone who was for equal rights (the normie cucks)
Its not only Ukraine. Poland don't want men to enter their country. Only fefales.

Too bad they should be selected as raw materials in terms of bait for the enemy.

Giving your life for a country is cucked no matter what, even if you are not an Incel. Imagine going to die for a country and leaving your family while Chad politicians and billionaires are escaping on their private jets with their harems.
hi iq, be a corrupt politician, play hoi4 irl, fuck normies.

Based