Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Femoids don´t even dare to talk to me

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
So i was sitting in my chair doing nothing as i always do when the teacher started to talk about some shit we have to do with our assigned teams. (i believe it was something about some presentation i don´t remember tbh) And so everyone just pretty much did their own thing when some fat bitch i am with the team went towards my seat and gave me some notes where she wrote everything about to the presentation, she quickly came back to her seat without saying a single word to me :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: Why do they do this? Why females hate me so much?

You must not have taken enough showers

They don't hate you they hate your looks.....it's over OP, just wait till this college joke is over ,unless you are ready for some action and to see that fat foid guts !!!

Same, people scream and run in pure fear upon seeing my face.

“teehee I had to go give notes to some weirdo in class today. becky, I thought he was gonna rape me teehee.”
“wow Stacy, that’s awful, they should like, shoot those kinds of guys.”

“teehee I had to go give notes to some weirdo in class today. becky, I thought he was gonna rape me teehee.”
“wow Stacy, that’s awful, they should like, shoot those kinds of guys.”

You must not have taken enough showers

870B777A AB36 4A0B A830 5DB874B609C0

We're treated worse than the Jews in the holocaust were hoaxed as being treated. I literally lost weight from stress and poor health and was at 122 lbs for 8 months (concentration camp level weight for my height). Nobody came to my fucking aid and the abuse continued. I'm in much worse mental shape now than I was back then, but I am able to at least eat. I seem to get over certain types of pain and then other types become more pronounced.

If you're curious, I was skinnier than this and no foids gave a shit. I was vacuuming the air because dust particles for hours straight at 2 in the morning, and was rubbing serrated knives on my wrists with an extreme desire to kill myself (could not do it) Auschwitz treatment dudes.

christian-bale-the-machinist1-752x440.jpg

See, cucktear guests, we are hated before we can even present our personalities.