Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Femoids create pinkpill because they want the same attention as incels

polackpilled

polackpilled

Greycel

There is an existing board for femoids where they think they are in the same situation as the men incels. Ofc femoids need to make their own version of everything because they cant accept that men have actually bigger problems than them . So they made pinkpill which is just reverse blackpill because femoids cant invent anything themselves.:feelsseriously:

Screenshot 20220219 102852 DuckDuckGo

I want to slap this bitch in the face.

No point in giving them attention or reading their shit

There is no "pinkpill" - can transvestites, and asexuals swallow the pink pill? No, the pinkpill is just being a fat feminist.

View attachment 577961

I want to slap this bitch in the face.

Honestly, I am genuinely convinced that she's (A) a troll, or (B) a Sub-5 Foid that only does Chad's and then complains that she's invisible to the top 0,5% of men.

Remember, when Foids use the term "men" they exclusively refer to Chad's, Chadlite's, and High-Tier Normie's, all, and I mean all other men are invisible to them. And this definition of "men" is eternally shrinking.

We don't exist in the eyes of 100% of all Foids until we directly come into contact with them and then all they can show is utter disgust. If a Femcel existed I'd be all over her, but they don't and the "Pinkpill" is just a combination of IRLRPG with the female eternal externalisation of blame.