Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Femoids complaining about catcalling

R

rudolfhess

Empty Inside
★★★
I've lived in a couple major cities in my life, and an currently living in a popular resort city with a lot of nightlife. Every day I see women getting catcalled by dudes. When I was bluepill I used to think, "Oh yeah that's a legitimate problem and women have a right to complain about it." And then I realized. I looked around at all the guys doing the catcalling, and noticed: they're all Chads, Tyrones, and Chad-lites. V-neck t shirts and muscles and undercuts and shit like that. NOT ONCE have I ever seen the big bad incels that everyone on inceltears are so afraid of doing any catcalling. The men doing the catcalling are THE EXACT SAME MEN that are railing these feminists in the ass in bed day in and day out. Femoids have the audacity to complain about toxic masculinity, catcalling, rape culture, and all this buzzword bullshit, when we know FOR A FACT that the men responsible for these supposed "horrible injustices against females" are the ones who have high SMV and are the ones who get to fuck these feminist women. Incels and low SMV men are NEVER the ones doing the raping. That's done by the Tyrones that these same women are flocking to for BBC.

As always, go by what they do, not by what they say. Chicks who dress like sluts and go out on the town to get whistled at and hit on, while claiming they're wearing it "for themselves" or "for comfort" is as blatantly bullshit as me carrying nitroglycerin in my trunk but saying adamantly I don't have a death wish. They want the attention.

I've lived in a couple major cities in my life, and an currently living in a popular resort city with a lot of nightlife. Every day I see women getting catcalled by dudes. When I was bluepill I used to think, "Oh yeah that's a legitimate problem and women have a right to complain about it." And then I realized. I looked around at all the guys doing the catcalling, and noticed: they're all Chads, Tyrones, and Chad-lites. V-neck t shirts and muscles and undercuts and shit like that. NOT ONCE have I ever seen the big bad incels that everyone on inceltears are so afraid of doing any catcalling. The men doing the catcalling are THE EXACT SAME MEN that are railing these feminists in the ass in bed day in and day out. Femoids have the audacity to complain about toxic masculinity, catcalling, rape culture, and all this buzzword bullshit, when we know FOR A FACT that the men responsible for these supposed "horrible injustices against females" are the ones who have high SMV and are the ones who get to fuck these feminist women. Incels and low SMV men are NEVER the ones doing the raping. That's done by the Tyrones that these same women are flocking to for BBC.

As always, go by what they do, not by what they say. Chicks who dress like sluts and go out on the town to get whistled at and hit on, while claiming they're wearing it "for themselves" or "for comfort" is as blatantly bullshit as me carrying nitroglycerin in my trunk but saying adamantly I don't have a death wish. They want the attention.

Nothing to add really. You hit the nail on the head.

honestly incels are usually better people than normies. and yet the world continues to shit on us, and then we are seen as villains when we rightfully complain about it.