Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Femoids are not entitled to sexual pleasure

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Femoid beef curtains don't deserve sexual pleasure in anyway. There is completely no reason for them to demand it because they really don't put any kind of work in. The only thing they are good at is lying on the bed motionless while the man does all the hard work, just like with nearly every household chore. Femoids love to be lazy, not just in the bedroom

Yet, these entitled bitches not only have the audacity to complain about how they are not feeling satisfied during fornication but they would go so far as to cheat and dump good men due to fact that they are not satisfied with the sex they get. Simply because their desire for chad is way too high. To which I say: you get what you give.

Regardless, the fact of the matter is that femoids are not in anyway entitled to sexual pleasure because it is completely unnecessary. Male sexual pleasure should take the utmost importance because it is very necessary for things like reproduction ( not that we need more humans anyway) and ejaculation. Femoid cunts should only care about fact that if they are pleasuring the man enough, and in return men should not worry about whether the cum dumpster orgasmed or not because femoid orgasm is such a completely unnecessary thing.

Do us all a favour and stop yapping about your lack of sexual pleasure, you cum-guzzling whores.

Yet, these entitled bitches not only have the audacity to complain about how they are not feeling satisfied during fornication but they would go so far as to cheat and dump good men due to fact that they are not satisfied with the sex they get. Simply because their desire for chad is way too high. To which I say: you get what you give.

Holes are superficial beings.

Femoid beef curtains don't deserve sexual pleasure in anyway. There is completely no reason for them to demand it because they really don't put any kind of work in. The only thing they are good at is lying on the bed motionless while the man does all the hard work, just like with nearly every household chore. Femoids love to be lazy, not just in the bedroom

A hole cannot function outside of Tutorial Mode. Quite simple and obvious to all incels.