Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Femoids are fucking worthless

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
If God didn't biologically hardwire us to desire them sexually, we would have exterminated them thousands of years ago.

Seriously, what purpose do they serve other than to make the world a miserable place? They're vindictive, entitled, greedy, degenerate, dirty, retarded, diabolical pieces of shit. :feelsree:

The music they listen to is an assault on the ears. It's either sassy rich whores like Ariana Grande who sing about being undateable sluts (see the song "thank u, next"), or monkey rappers who incoherently mumble about treating them like the worthless holes they are - and they enjoy it.

The way they act is truly disturbing, too. Why do they have to dress so immodestly in public? Newsflash: you're not a fucking stripper! Speaking of which, the way they dance is truly an insult to the art. I can't believe that people can appreciate seeing them twerk their asses like baboons for three minutes straight and call it "art". Wow. And why do they have to stick their tongues out in every picture they take? Yeah, that's just what I need to see, the disease-ridden sewer you call "your mouth", disgusting pig. Have some decency while you're fighting whining for your "right" to kill unborn babies.

BDD425AB 33EC 4590 BB0B 76754858E67A

They're stupid, they're self-centered, they're arrogant, they're sadistic, they fucking stink, and the only things that one can place a value on are the septic holes in between their legs. I honestly hope that there's an incel revolution soon, because these cunts are destroying the world.

Worthless fuckholes.

Eliminating females and sexuality would be a step up for humanity

Yes I agree completely brother. If it weren't for our biology foids would of been an executed gender a long time ago.

Right you are, brother

F2A0F816 9E12 4938 9B0A 275C09E10015

Most epic post

Nice use of paragraphs bro!

Very readable stuff.

Caesar Augustus IQ

Now watch the faggots at Incel Queers screenshot this.

Fucking soy fags.

Nice use of paragraphs bro!

Very readable stuff.
Underrated, if it was a wall of text I would have said no, it was easy to read

I suggest we pin OP's post as our mantra and rallying cry.

good post. foids should be used to satisfy our sexual needs, and to produce babies. nothing more, and nothing less

They literally feed their ego and holes and that's it. They're mindless cunts with no respect who think the laws of nature and society don't apply to them.

Women need to be reminded where their place is. End of discussion.

They show their true value today, when they have their freedoms, but still fail to contribute in society

Eliminating females and sexuality would be a step up for humanity
Oh saint Elliot, where art thou, and thy great camps of starvation he had planned for the plagues upon us.

I looked down through the lattice. I saw among the simple, I noticed among the young men, a youth who had no sense. He was going down the street near her corner, walking along in the direction of her house at twilight, as the day was fading, as the dark of night set in. Then out came a woman to meet him, dressed like a prostitute and with crafty intent. (She is unruly and defiant, her feet never stay at home; now in the street, now in the squares, at every corner she lurks.)

She took hold of him and kissed him, with persuasive words she led him astray; seduced him with her smooth talk. All at once he followed her like an ox going to slaughter, like a deer stepping into a noose till an arrow pierces his liver, like a bird darting into a snare, little knowing it will cost him his life.

Now then, boyos, listen to me; pay attention to what I say. Do not let your heart turn to her ways or stray into her paths. Many are the victims she has brought down; her slain are a mighty Army. Her house is a highway to the grave, leading down to the chambers of death.

Hopefully not for long. :fire:
Are you still a ‘disembowelment fetishist’ btw? I miss your long rants where you used talk about how fucked up the girls at your school are and how you want to eat their kidneys and shit.

they only good for fucking which we cant get anyway

Are you still a ‘disembowelment fetishist’ btw? I miss your long rants where you used talk about how fucked up the girls at your school are and how you want to eat their kidneys and shit.
7CB4AAD0 1216 4D60 9385 58540C54EB01

I'm less affected by them now that it's summertime and I don't have to be around them.

High IQ

tbh this is why I advocate for asexualmaxxing, so that when we men can overcome sexuality, the head of the foid snake, everything else dies
If God didn't biologically hardwire us to desire them sexually, we would have exterminated them thousands of years ago.
Literally THIS

Is it hot where you are? What part of the US are you from?
Yeah. Most foids are being scantily-clad sluts at beaches and music festivals while I'm LDARing, but it doesn't bother me too much since I don't have to be around them and hear them flap their gums about it constantly. Silver lining.

Yeah. Most foids are being scantily-clad sluts at beaches and music festivals while I'm LDARing, but it doesn't bother me too much since I don't have to be around them and hear them flap their gums about it constantly. Silver lining.
So you’re in California... it’s over.