Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Femoid throwing a party excluded me for no reason

HsmteFrmHell

HsmteFrmHell

Libcucks and trannies are a plague to society
-
Last night, an attractive femoid was throwing a party. It seems as if other people I know were invited, but I wasn’t. One of my friends asked them if I could come along, however, she fucking humiliated me in front of everyone there. She went off about how she is already with someone and how I am a piece of shit for cooking her a meal one night when she already had a Chad in her pants. Me? A piece of shit? I cooked her a god damned meal for fucks sake! I wasn’t being a simp, I was just treating her better than Chad ever would.

Because you are ugly. Ain’t it obvious?

I also didn’t get invited to the party my entire yeargroup was going to :lul:

Because you are ugly. Ain’t it obvious?

I also didn’t get invited to the party my entire yeargroup was going to :lul:
It’s a pain we are all. To familiar with.

it is kind of shit that makes you insane man. i would immediately go er there. fucking bloodthirst moment

She went off about how she is already with someone and how I am a piece of shit for cooking her a meal one night when she already had a Chad in her pants. Me? A piece of shit? I cooked her a god damned meal for fucks sake!
You’re only allowed to cook for women if you’re attractive, didn’t you know this already? There’s a reason you don’t see incel chefs on TV.
I wasn’t being a simp
Why else would you cook her a meal if not for your own gain?
I was just treating her better than Chad ever would.
Women don’t want to be treated “better” that’s why they constantly find themselves in abusive relationships, it doesn’t matter how many manners or how polite you are, at the end of the day it’s all down to your appearance, if you appear ugly, they will perceive your actions as ugly.

how humiliating. both for cooking her a meal and for getting absolutely embarrassed in front of everyone else about it.

it is kind of shit that makes you insane man. i would immediately go er there. fucking bloodthirst moment
I was going to confront her Chad (in Weed Firm 2) but thought better of it due to arrest risk, school expulsion, etc.

how humiliating. both for cooking her a meal and for getting absolutely embarrassed in front of everyone else about it.
That was quite possibly the worst mistake I’ve made at Uni not gonna lie

That was quite possibly the worst mistake I’ve made at Uni not gonna lie
what's the context here? you were friends and decided to just randomly cook her something? did you imply you were asking her out or something?

You deserved it for cooking food for a filthy ruthless creature, fool:lul::lul:

if you were an actual incel you wouldn't want to go to a party to begin with

gtfo

Women don’t want to be treated “better” that’s why they constantly find themselves in abusive relationships, it doesn’t matter how many manners or how polite you are, at the end of the day it’s all down to your appearance, if you appear ugly, they will perceive your actions as ugly.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
As saint Incel.TV said the most import thing is looks. And the second and third most important thing is also looks.
Its not looks money status. Its looks looks looks.

Last night, an attractive femoid was throwing a party. It seems as if other people I know were invited, but I wasn’t. One of my friends asked them if I could come along, however, she fucking humiliated me in front of everyone there. She went off about how she is already with someone and how I am a piece of shit for cooking her a meal one night when she already had a Chad in her pants. Me? A piece of shit? I cooked her a god damned meal for fucks sake! I wasn’t being a simp, I was just treating her better than Chad ever would.
Do you think you could've went if you hadn't made 'friendly' advances to her incl. cooking her a meal? Or was being invited not gonna happen anyway?

You were simping on her and she still brutally rejected you :feelskek:
Never began for you brocel :blackpill:

if you were an actual incel you wouldn't want to go to a party to begin with

gtfo
I’m only in it for the booze, weed, and distracting myself from the hardships of inceldom tbh.

what's the context here? you were friends and decided to just randomly cook her something? did you imply you were asking her out or something?
I thought of her as attractive, so I cooked her a meal in hopes of gaining her affection. That backfired big time.

You were simping on her and she still brutally rejected you :feelskek:
Never began for you brocel :blackpill:
Simping is a terrible habit that I desperately need to break. I need to just acknowledge that it’s over. I’m 20, and still haven’t even kissed a foid. I have come to terms with just accepting fate.